Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Voicecel

ParasiteToSociety

ParasiteToSociety

…..
I listen to my voice on video I sound autistic, it makes me cringe so much my teeth getting cracked, also chronic blocked sinuses makes it sounds even worse. ovER for me.

every time i listen to my voice i want to commit suicide

I'm a legit voicecel. My voice is literally incomprehensible. I have to repeat everything I say. It's ruined my life.

I listen to my voice on video I sound autistic, it makes me cringe so much my teeth getting cracked, also chronic blocked sinuses makes it sounds even worse. ovER for me.
When I was young my voice had a weird pitch and it sounded like the classic fat kid voice

I sound like i want to kill someone

I'm a legit voicecel. My voice is literally incomprehensible. I have to repeat everything I say. It's ruined my life.
Yeah I find my self having to repeat what I said to others aswell, I rather stay silent then to say anything because my voice is so cringy.

Because of my voice and shyness i am near mute now