Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Voicemaxx discussion: Is it possible to be incel if you have a giga deep voice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date

Is it possible to be an incel if you have Corspe_Husband voice?

• Total voters
Voicepill is overrated

Anyone have a study on voice depth's impact on attractiveness? I feel like a crispy pop singer voice can be quite sexy as well. Depth feels like a meme but I might be wrong.

Anyone have a study on voice depth's impact on attractiveness? I feel like a crispy pop singer voice can be quite sexy as well. Depth feels like a meme but I might be wrong.

This is garbage pseudoscience tbh, never take anthropology seriously because it's full of assumptions and made up shit

Ah, I see. Makes sense I suppose. Deep voice probably correlates will all characteristics of masculinity.

deep voice will get you women as long as said women havent seen your incel face.

great way to vc beckies online, but the attraction dies off as long as you’re sub 5 and she sees your face.

Ah, I see. Makes sense I suppose. Deep voice probably correlates will all characteristics of masculinity.
Correct. Deeper voices signal larger bodies. Men with higher levels of testosterone tend to have deeper voices. It's a secondary sex characteristic after all.

Correct. Deeper voices signal larger bodies. Men with higher levels of testosterone tend to have deeper voices. It's a secondary sex characteristic after all.
Not true, there's literally zero correlation between size and voice. I'm a 5'6 manlet and women told me that I have a pretty deep voice. Meanwhile countless large tallfags have voices of little girls

The guy in video will attract chicks from his unique voice

I don't think voice plays an important role, I have a deep voice yet I'm KHHV.

Voice is way low on the totum pole when compared to things like Height Race and even $$$