Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Volcel If You Wouldn’t

I’m a proud volcel

I'm not fat

How is she so confident :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsbaton:

I’m a proud volcel
based
I'm not fat

How is she so confident :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsbaton:
Quarantined

How can people let themselves get to this point? that thing is literally a fucking ball of lard what the fuck:feelspuke:

How can people let themselves get to this point? that thing is literally a fucking ball of lard what the fuck:feelspuke:
Laziness.Sad people cope by having a substitute. It's like a final stage cancer patient that takes some miraculous pills,he thinks they will cure him but it's only a placebo.

you know something is wrong when the body stores fat in your face.

Café glacé version americaine

I unironically know an Asian toilet that looks just like her that sleeps with like 5 different dudes a week, she's picky. She told me that she swipes left 60~80 times for every right swipe and she's still swimming in options and regularly rejecting Chadlite's and less regularly rejecting actual Chad's. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

is that a guy or a girl

Back when I would get black out drunk and smoke synthetic weed
I would not fight back if I was laying in bed naked and she sexually attacked me

Volcel???
Sir, I'm not into obese 6th grade boys
ESPECIALLY ones on TIK THOT

Gives me troon vibes

what would lead anyone to find a landwhalwe attractive, only if he is a bluepilled incel.