Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vowing TOTAL Celibacy

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
Ive taken a personal vow to never coom again, you might think its ridicilous, but ive been hitting no less than 1 week streak almost the entire year, personally cooming has gotten to the point it's no longer fun.

Cooming is cumulative, i've realized that even if you take a 1month break, the micro tears caused to your penis is still there, masturbation is a piling effect, theres no good way to reduce damage caused.

Thats it, i will use this board as a diary, last time i jerked was 8 days ago. I will do daily meditation in place of masturbation. I will transcend sexual pleasure, and enjoy spiritual pleasure, may the cope guide you all well.

No vows for your face.

what about wet dreams

Aw hell naaaaaah. not yet another no fap diary, pleeease

If I don't jerk off my genitals start to ache

what about wet dreams
In actuality, males are supposed to "release" just like womens menstrual cycles. If you're a degen veteran like me with an abused dick, you can trigger wet dreams almost daily. As i said i will supplement myself with nightly lucid dreaming meditation, i have been able to reduce the wet dreams next to none, and when they happen they have minor negative effect on my penis, like jerking wouldve done tremendous damage. If i keep treading on the dangerous path i wont be able to get a boner even at 30. (Im 19)

Just blueball yourself theory

Aw hell naaaaaah. not yet another no fap diary, pleeease
Ill keep it short in another board bhai. Also track and describe my meditative visuals,

Today for brief 10 seconds i saw a midnight sky and a monopoly table.

All the best. :feelsthink:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo
Ur my fav bhai, i read your profile posts today, need to read all

You have chad personality to me, in another universe youd be an absolute mogger
No idea what you mean but thanks too much dear saar :feelskek: :feelsthink:

keep us updated

Never made it past three weeks, my will starts to weaken and I forget why I'm even doing it.

Dude literally has "MenGpilled in his bio" Dude wants to rub semen together? :dafuckfeels:, The fuck? (GAY SPOTTED)
man, it's a joke... but i expect to get banned by tomorrow

Dude literally has "MenGpilled in his bio" Dude wants to rub semen together? :dafuckfeels:, The fuck? (GAY SPOTTED)
and by the way, it's "meng pilled", not "MenGpilled", anyway prepared to get banned

and by the way, it's "meng pilled", not "menGpilled", anyway prepared to get banned
Still says men and you did imply all incel users should rub their semen together? Ofc were all baffled by this gayness :dafuckfeels:

Still says men and you did imply all incel users should rub their semen together? Ofc were all baffled by this gayness :dafuckfeels:
no, i'm avatarcel, meng is the girl in my pfp

no, i'm avatarcel, meng is a girl
Doesnt matter, You still did this crime of putting images in our heads!

we could concentrate our semen together, if you know what i mean (sorry gay joke)
Gay joke? Still puts images in our heads, I dont wanna read this or see anything gay comment at all, Why should we as a collective of incels rub our dick together? Are you a retarded faggot? How would you even be able to make every incel rub their cum together? THe fuck is wrong with you! :feelswhat: The fact you posted this means you have aleredy images in your head and thought about it, You should seek refuge in the gay community if you want to rub semen; NO incel wants to rub your dick faggot, Cringe and gay.

can't break past the four day mark.

Spiritually I might be a nigger.

Gay joke? Still puts images in our heads, I dont wanna read this or see anything gay comment at all, Why should we as a collective of incels rub our dick together? Are you a retarded faggot? How would you even be able to make every incel rub their cum together? THe fuck is wrong with you! :feelswhat: The fact you posted this means you have aleredy images in your head and thought about it, You should seek refuge in the gay community if you want to rub semen; NO incel wants to rub your dick faggot, Cringe and gay.
so it means we are going to cross our swords?

Congratulations Son, your balls belong to the kingdom of heaven now. May your sperm transform into particles of spiritual wisdom

Congratulations Son, your balls belong to the kingdom of heaven now. May your sperm transform into particles of spiritual wisdom
Hello God. I have a question.
Is masturbating a sinful act?

Hello God. I have a question.
Is masturbating a sinful act?
1 Thessalonians 4:3-6, “It is God’s will that you should be sanctified; that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God.”

1 Thessalonians 4:3-6, “It is God’s will that you should be sanctified; that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God.”
Thank you, God. :feelsmusic:

Thank you, God. :feelsmusic:
Mini diary for rainbowcel

I went to a house to evaluate shit, MAGNIFICENT HOUSE im talking amazing house, over looking a beautiful lake, horrible design, ive seen dying grannies with more beautiful shit, horrible design, horrible house deco.

I ended up buying lushious plants

Then i helped mom in grocery store, i ended up seeing my ""oneitis""

Basically when i was 5 i wrote her a love letter confessing my love, and i kissed her.
Shes giga autistic, and i were in work clothes, life fuel that she looks rotten still, as do i ofc. Her mom said i looked tall :chad:

Anyhow probably closest i've come.

Mini diary for rainbowcel

I went to a house to evaluate shit, MAGNIFICENT HOUSE im talking amazing house, over looking a beautiful lake, horrible design, ive seen dying grannies with more beautiful shit, horrible design, horrible house deco.

I ended up buying lushious plants

Then i helped mom in grocery store, i ended up seeing my ""oneitis""

Basically when i was 5 i wrote her a love letter confessing my love, and i kissed her.
Shes giga autistic, and i were in work clothes, life fuel that she looks rotten still, as do i ofc. Her mom said i looked tall :chad:

Anyhow probably closest i've come.
Maybe im the autistic one for writing this

Cool post. Honestly I just blew a 5 day streak today. I obviously need to stop masturbating excessively and joining you on your quest to beat carnal desire would be a lot of fun. Obviously I can't commit to never coming however a monthly steak would be nice.

Cool post. Honestly I just blew a 5 day streak today. I obviously need to stop masturbating excessively and joining you on your quest to beat carnal desire would be a lot of fun. Obviously I can't commit to never coming however a monthly steak would be nice.
A month streak, cooming feels like nothing, im very tired rn, and boredom is your friend, become so bored as possible