Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill VSCO is the ultimate source of blackpills

• Thread starter Deleted member 32877
  • Start date
Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
Women only wanting chad, raw and unedited blackpills. If we want to blackpill normies we need to show them this app, if you dont want to go ER after seeing this shit you've been completely soyed.

The app can be summed down to "Foids showing off their chads"
I used it to see pics of thots in my school and came across this hive of pure cancer, I could get 15 screenshots from 1 profile but that would be spamming.

Any mobile lurkers unsure of the black pill, download this app and go to various relationship profiles, you'll be blackpilled in 2 seconds

Polish 20210216 163920062

I've seen worse tbh, this does nothing for me

vsco is instagram for upper-middle-class white femoids, what did u expect

upper-middle-class white
Rich women don't need to hide their lust for Chad. Also, since they're rich, they have no need for beta bucks.

Rich women don't need to hide their lust for Chad. Also, since they're rich, they have no need for beta bucks.
upper-middle-class =! rich, just wanted to point that out, I see a lot of people conflate the two here

upper-middle-class =! rich, just wanted to point that out, I see a lot of people conflate the two here
Sure. I meant "rich" in a general sense, and specifically the scenario of not needing to worry about money as a young woman.

Sure. I meant "rich" in a general sense, and specifically the scenario of not needing to worry about money as a young woman.
They do worry about money, it's just that the threshold is a lot higher.

most bitches that used to go to my school used it for slut pics under the guise of art... jfl
most bitches that used to go to my school used it for slut pics under the guise of art... jfl

Last edited:
VSCO sounds like a video camera company.

I'm not even gonna bother...

i always see you making this fucking inane point and every time I want to grab your stupid chinese head and make you live in my ghetto. Then talk about rich people

Avi stealer :feelsbaton:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back