Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL W*man jumps into an ape enclosure to feed them hot cheetos

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

In a video posted to Instagram a woman, police identify as Lucy Rae, is seen in the El Paso Zoo’s spider monkey enclosure offering the animals Hot Cheetos.

The incident also puts a strain on zookeepers and the monkey’s relationship.

"It takes years to build trust with these animals and for someone to come in there for five minutes for a video on Instagram or whatever just ruins years of work. It's going to take a really long time to get them back to where they were to get them back training,” Kleist said

Anything for the gram? Right? *giggles*

After the story aired the El Paso law firm where Rae worked recognized her. The firm said they didn’t condone her actions and fired her from her position as a litigation assistant.

GET FUCKED

Dude, is all you ever do obsess over Pigskins? She’s retarded jfl but holy fuck
GET OVER IT, NIGCEL

GET OVER IT, NIGCEL
Finally someone else who notices this recurring theme with this Retard

Of course if it's a nigger doing something stupid, he stays silent.

I don't know if this is lockdown insanity or just standard female stupidity

Always foids either not watching their tyrone bastards or sneaking in themselves. They really live life with ZERO consequences.

Finally someone else who notices this recurring theme with this Retard

Of course if it's a nigger doing something stupid, he stays silent.
I seriously don’t even understand his extreme hatred of pigskins, considering he could probably fuck one and cuck her white betabuxx boyfriend if he ran BBC. Does he have a really small dick for a nigcel or something?

The woman was a Pigskin.
Race wasn't mentioned until you entered the thread acting like an autist.

But now that you point it out, i'll oblige you.

Typical of pigskin women to do degenerate garbage just like this.

You saisfied now?
glad they didn't shoot the monkeys:feelsautistic:
This tbh.

Based
Why are you so offended by his existence?
I don't think he's receiving enough attention both in irl and from me

Funny stuff. She did got fucked but by chad only.

Race wasn't mentioned until you entered the thread acting like an autist.

But now that you point it out, i'll oblige you.

Typical of pigskin women to do degenerate garbage just like this.
I mean, at least you’re being honest about your true agenda now.
Even if I still find your hatred of Pigskins rather irrational when instead of larping as a primate on an incel forum, you could be trying to fuck one. You never know man, white foids love black dick. I’m giving you actual advice here, take it or leave it.
As a Pigskin, if I had the money I would SEAmaxx instantly. But you have a chance here in the states to ascend with a white whore who wants big black dick. I don’t know why you won’t take the oppurtunity.

Now that someone else has put this nigga on the spotlight, you'll notice from here on out that he'll never upload a black person doing something stupid.
Tbf he doesn’t need to because the whole forum does. Not to mention there’s a lot of threads making fun of curries,spics,chink but barely any about whites.

Tbf he doesn’t need to because the whole forum does. Not to mention there’s a lot of threads making fun of curries,spics,chink but barely any about whites.
It's all fair game :feelsYall:

Just dont be a hypocrite about it and get defensive when someone retaliates :feelscomfy:

I mean, at least you’re being honest about your true agenda now.
Even if I still find your hatred of Pigskins rather irrational when instead of larping as a primate on an incel forum, you could be trying to fuck one. You never know man, white foids love black dick. I’m giving you actual advice here, take it or leave it.
As a Pigskin, if I had the money I would SEAmaxx instantly. But you have a chance here in the states to ascend with a white whore who wants big black dick. I don’t know why you won’t take the oppurtunity.
If you came in here with hopes to have a back and forth with me I'm not taking the bait.

This thread had 0 to do with race until you entered it. Stop trying to gaslight and pretend it did.

The fact that you literally seek my attention and are on my gorilla balls 24/7 is annoying and creepy. I'm just gonna do what I should have done and block you.

This thread serves as proof that I don't go around antagonizing people. Literally just obsessed autists who come to me for their daily drop of attention.

This thread serves as proof that I don't go around antagonizing people. Literally just obsessed autists who come to me for their daily drop of attention.
“This thred is prewf i downt antagonise ppl!!” :feelstastyman:

*yet it’s another thread mocking a pigskin*

Why don’t you ever post about the stupid shit that niggers and nigresses do? You’re a racist nigcel shithead. I try to give you honest advice and you instead fling shit at me like a retard. Hey, I guess you got that part of the LARP down.

kys (in minecraft)

I'm just gonna do what I should have done and block you.

Good boy

@Nukethisgayearth you just clinched your W :dab::feelsautistic:
Your underhanded tactics have been exposed, dont get mad that you got figured out like a beaten up coloring book :feelskek:

@Uggo Mongo thoughts on this chimp getting exposed :feelswhere:

Good boy

@Nukethisgayearth you just clinched your W :dab::feelsautistic:
LMFAO. This nigcel swore that he wouldn’t block me out of some agenda to “prove” that i’m desperate for his attention.
All i’m doing is calling out his blatant black nationalism.
Even tried to give him some courage to get out there and go fuck a pigskinned foid.
But instead, he just acts like a turbo autist and continues to larp as a primate on an incel forum. In fact i’m not even sure why he has to larp; he’s already a nigger :dab:
Maybe he should just go to twitter and go spew anti-pigskin rhetoric there, then he will at least have the support of all the liberalcucks and the BLM retards, and they might find his gorilla larp funny (and relatable :feelsdevil:)

LMFAO. This nigcel swore that he wouldn’t block me out of some agenda to “prove” that i’m desperate for his attention.
All i’m doing is calling out his blatant black nationalism.
Even tried to give him some courage to get out there and go fuck a pigskinned foid.
But instead, he just acts like a turbo autist and continues to larp as a primate on an incel forum. In fact i’m not even sure why he has to larp; he’s already a nigger :dab:
Maybe he should just go to twitter and go spew anti-pigskin rhetoric there, then he will at least have the support of all the liberalcucks and the BLM retards, and they might find his gorilla larp funny (and relatable :feelsdevil:)
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Imagine being a 6+ foot muscular nigga rotting on an incel forum in 2021 :feelsclown:

I'll give him credit this time, he didn't allude to her race and just pointed out she was an attention seeking woman.
I wouldn't tbh , recent events of him getting called out on his bias these days has made him self-aware of his usual antics, so he thought he could just blanket it with a generic title and be home free.
Likely he wouldn't make the thread if it was a random black woman though.

My point exactly :feelsStudy: blacks literally have a "muh world star" material to pick at, but this nigga goes for the most obscure, off the wall sources he can find to get his hate fixed.

All women should be dressed like this
View attachment 449254
and have their phones broken into a thousand pieces
Incredibly Based and Slayerpilled :feelsYall:

Don't seem to be apes. More like simians. BTW I guessed the race of the foid before opening the video:feelzez:

[UWSL]Why don’t you ever post about the stupid shit that niggers and nigresses do? [/UWSL]
Everybody posts anti ethnic especially anti nig/kike stuff all the time but the moment an anti white thread comes up you go ape shit.
Like @Dregster666 said it’s fair game.

Everybody posts anti ethnic especially anti nig/kike stuff all the time but the moment an anti white thread comes up you go ape shit.
Like @Dregster666 said it’s fair game.
Jfl there is a fuck ton of anti-white rhetoric on this site. Are you kidding me

The problem here is because this racist shithead nigcel doesn’t actually want to take advice. Notice that EVERY SINGLE TIME i’ve suggested him to run BBC for white whores, he completely ignores the suggestion and instead goes back to his black nationalist and gorilla larping bs.

He cares more about pigskins than he cares about getting sex.

Honestly this is why I questioned if the dude was even incel a few threads back.

jfl of course el paso. latina foids so fucking retarded

That is a good point. He makes a lot of threads like this but the one doing the undesirable behavior is always white. :feelshmm:
Indeed :feelscomfy:

These antics of his are very easy to pick up on since his material is very limited to what he seeks out to do, to the point where it looks out of character at times, even for him :lul:
Most of these white whores are aping "black culture" anyway with this shit, just look at the #1 grammy award winning song of 2020 and its music video; WAP.
Tbh

The girl in the video that thoughtlesscel wants to lynch is most likely a coal burner anyways.
BTW I guessed the race of the foid before opening the video:feelzez:
Well duh.. it's a @ThoughtfulCel thread :rolleyes: its the only content this nigga provides when he isn't making "water is wet" posts.

Honestly this is why I questioned if the dude was even incel a few threads back.
It's time to figure out that's just how it works for blacks on this site, rules are softer for them.
If you are black you don't have to fit the classic incel profile, where you're affected by and discuss serious lifelong trouble in the romantic sphere, you just have to kinda follow the rules and it's alright.
Case in point, no one has ever given a fuck that @FACEandLMS is very tall and has had a girlfriend, when that would get someone lighter skinned immediately banned, regardless of their contributions.
You can be a larper, you can have girlfriends, you can do whatever you want. Coloreds will have your back, and cucked whites will never report you.

Jfl there is a fuck ton of anti-white rhetoric on this site. Are you kidding me
Giga cope, the most anti white threads on this forum are when ethnics say whites can't be incel because of jbw . The only one who posted real anti white threads are @FullTimeLoser (Based poster) and Sometimes @ThoughtfulCel. Niggercels and Kikecels get the most hate on the forum despite them being the most chill posters here.
The problem here is because this racist shithead nigcel doesn’t actually want to take advice. Notice that EVERY SINGLE TIME I’ve suggested him to run BBC for white whores, he completely ignores the suggestion and instead goes back to his black nationalist and gorilla larping bs.
jbb is cope, most foids don't want a black guy unless he fits the typical nigger stereotype or is a full blown Tyrone or rap/sportstar
There is no just be (Insert non-white race) only just be white.

Also how do you know he's black? Like did he tell you, Or you just assumed it? (Genuine question because I don't know)
idk enough to speak on this.

Always foids either not watching their tyrone bastards or sneaking in themselves. They really live life with ZERO consequences.
thankfully the apes didn't get harambed due to this hoe
Don't seem to be apes. More like simians. BTW I guessed the race of the foid before opening the video:feelzez:
always a whitey or nigger. their foids are most retarded
whites are such simps, extremely pathetic race

Last edited:
Why is lgbt discrimination prohibited in bangladesh :feelskek:
Bengalis are most cucked amongst Muslim curry groups and ones in USA most cucked amongst all curry groups tbh

Bengalis are most cucked amongst Muslim curry groups and ones in USA most cucked amongst all curry groups tbh
But prohibiting lgbt discrimination is some canada levels of cuckery. Many western cucktries don't have this. Like you could go to jail for not hiring or renting to a faggot:lul:

GET OVER IT, NIGCEL
TBF this is his one of his only threads he hasn't said pig or cumskin in the first two sentences

Last edited:
they should have ripped her to shreds

TBF this is his one of his only threads he hasn't said pig or cumskin in the first two sentences
Thats because he got checked hard in these recent days and now he's being insecure about his hypocrisy :feelshaha:

This was a subtle jab and now he's acting like a little bitch for still getting exposed :dab:
Keep coping, 1% of my threads have anything to do with cumskins
Nice try dumbass atleast 70% of your posts has the words "cum" or "pig" in it :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Maxresdefault

She probably jumped there to fuck some gorillas

That's what she gets for trying to feed them junk food.

God I hate women ngl if it’s in El Paso it’s probably an amerimutt. I’ve never been there and I don’t ever want to go there.

Also I really hate social media culture and animal culture. Whenever someone does some stupid shit like harambe I say we let nature take its course. If some bitch jumps into a monkey cage don’t help. She either beats the monkey or gets her face
ripped off and either of those are her own fault.
Even if I still find your hatred of Pigskins rather irrational
All hate of white people is irrational because nonwhite people are reliant on whites for survival. Nonwhite people here speak English and couldn’t go a day without their computer, phone, car, electricity, etc. which are all white inventions. I can hate blacks because I don’t use black inventions or black language. If blacks were never existent the world technologically speaking would be the same.

As a Pigskin,
Dont call yourself that’s called appeasement cuckold cracker

if it was an incel instead the apes would kill him

God I hate women ngl if it’s in El Paso it’s probably an amerimutt. I’ve never been there and I don’t ever want to go there.

Also I really hate social media culture and animal culture. Whenever someone does some stupid shit like harambe I say we let nature take its course. If some bitch jumps into a monkey cage don’t help. She either beats the monkey or gets her face
ripped off and either of those are her own fault.

All hate of white people is irrational because nonwhite people are reliant on whites for survival. Nonwhite people here speak English and couldn’t go a day without their computer, phone, car, electricity, etc. which are all white inventions. I can hate blacks because I don’t use black inventions or black language. If blacks were never existent the world technologically speaking would be the same.

Dont call yourself that’s called appeasement cuckold cracker
Pigskin ain’t even that bad jfl. Better than being a shitskin like OP is :feelshaha: he’s just mad about Pigskins so he tried to make his own slur. I usually say cumskin anyways

In a video posted to Instagram a woman, police identify as Lucy Rae, is seen in the El Paso Zoo’s spider monkey enclosure offering the animals Hot Cheetos.

The incident also puts a strain on zookeepers and the monkey’s relationship.

"It takes years to build trust with these animals and for someone to come in there for five minutes for a video on Instagram or whatever just ruins years of work. It's going to take a really long time to get them back to where they were to get them back training,” Kleist said

Anything for the gram? Right? *giggles*

After the story aired the El Paso law firm where Rae worked recognized her. The firm said they didn’t condone her actions and fired her from her position as a litigation assistant.

GET FUCKED
If she jumped into your enclosure (if you had one), what would you do?

If she jumped into your enclosure (if you had one), what would you do?
I would politely invite her over to my enclosures cave and away from prying eyes, where I'd then go ape

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back