Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL w0men feel threatend by sexbots and AI, they know that the clock is ticking. And they don't want you to know it.

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★

Just look at that lol, this make me chuckle so much
laughs GIF

And thats just the tip of the iceberg, w0men legit fear this technology, They know that the clock is ticking, and they don't want you to know it.

The fact is that most w0men are oblivious to it, is because they are living in such an easy mode that their brain can't even process the smallest amout of thinking about their future(If thinking in general)

Enjoy the show Gentaleman.

They know that their only worth is about to be replaced :feelskek:

They know a huge amount of their value goes right down the drain if millions of men now have cheap and easy access to basically precise foid-like sex machines that don't talk, can't divorce you, and can't go and cheat with Chad. AI and sexbots are their mortal enemy. Though sexbots have their own problems, their development and the companies that maintain them will absolutely have a vested interest with exploiting their clients once the government gets its hand in. They'll absolutely be planting cameras, wiretapping, and using it all to build a surveillance state for inkwells. :feelshehe:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=NSuEF1aNj3k&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fcampaignagainstsexrobots.org%2F&embeds_origin=https%3A%2F%2Fcampaignagainstsexrobots.org&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title
Roasties know that their time is running out, don't listen to the crap they say, TLDR is they are very afriad, just look at their face.

They know that the moment any decent sexbot comes that 1-4 looks w0men will be immidetly obsolete and 4-7 will be next when the technology improves even farther.

This really amuse me seeing them panic, soon w0men will have a taste of Technology the same way we man did.

How can they feel threatened? I'm a bottom-of-the-barrel male, anyway, who was never going to be picked by any of them to even betabuxx their kids with Chad and Tyrone, as if I'd ever put myself in that situation, anyway. I'm nothing to them; me getting a sex robot would change nothing, except that I, an ugly, spergy male, might be happy and fulfilled. Oh.... :fuk:

They are desperae

Just look at that lol, this make me chuckle so much
laughs GIF

And thats just the tip of the iceberg, w0men legit fear this technology, They know that the clock is ticking, and they don't want you to know it.

The fact is that most w0men are oblivious to it, is because they are living in such an easy mode that their brain can't even process the smallest amout of thinking about their future(If thinking in general)

Enjoy the show Gentaleman.
2015 article by milo kek. Probably the female response now would be "we dont core lol" just like japan, but deep inside they care

How can they feel threatened? I'm a bottom-of-the-barrel male, anyway, who was never going to be picked by any of them to even betabuxx their kids with Chad and Tyrone, as if I'd ever put myself in that situation, anyway. I'm nothing to them; me getting a sex robot would change nothing, except that I, an ugly, spergy male, might be happy and fulfilled. Oh.... :fuk:
This guy is the slavic Jason statham
bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy8yNDIzOS8yMDIwMTIyNTEzNTYtbWFpbi5jcm9wcGVkXzE2MDg4Nzk0MTEuanBn.jpg
, w0men are damnn afriad. First because guys like you give them attention one way or another, and second that Normies and Chads will leave them for the bots. Basiclly dipriving them of their attention and beta buxx+ Chad won't look at 4-7 w0men anymore and will only date 8-10 since their value will drop and to create kids.

The only w0men who will remain mostly untouched by the technology is some of the more attrecrive 7s-10 w0men, that are young. The other w0men will be obsolete.

Last edited:
this

This guy is the slavic Jason statham
bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy8yNDIzOS8yMDIwMTIyNTEzNTYtbWFpbi5jcm9wcGVkXzE2MDg4Nzk0MTEuanBn.jpg
, w0men are damnn afriad. First because guys like you give them attention one way or another, and second that Normies and Chads will leave them for the bots. Basiclly dipriving them of their attention and beta buxx+ Chad won't look at 4-7 w0men anymore and will only date 8-10 since their value will drop and to create kids.

The only w0men who will remain mostly untouched by the technology is some of the more attrecrive 7s-10 w0men, that are young. The other w0men will be obsolete.
Maybe they shouldn't be such awful fucking cunts, then, and maybe they wouldn't get replaced. :feelsjuice:

its over for landwhales and feminists first, then the other ones from 4-7 when Sexbots become much better. When the technology reaches perfection I think even 8-10 would be and trouble and would be forced to lower their expectation and date man that are lower on the smv chart.

Also with this technology w0men would also be reminded to behave proporly since a chad or a normie would always be able to replace them if they decide to do so.

Shit is gonna be crazy, but will take some time, lucky futurecels.

They are afraid to admit it because it is evidence of their true worth to men. Women who try and stop this can be gaslit into questioning feminist ideals and their entire worldview will start to erode.

Imagine the future. We are going to see future incels call each other volcels for not getting an AI gf :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: . Anyway, AI gf sounds mega comfy :panties:

They know that their only worth is about to be replaced :feelskek:

They know a huge amount of their value goes right down the drain if millions of men now have cheap and easy access to basically precise foid-like sex machines that don't talk, can't divorce you, and can't go and cheat with Chad. AI and sexbots are their mortal enemy. Though sexbots have their own problems, their development and the companies that maintain them will absolutely have a vested interest with exploiting their clients once the government gets its hand in. They'll absolutely be planting cameras, wiretapping, and using it all to build a surveillance state for inkwells. :feelshehe:

The sexual market is broken, sexbots is the only thing that can somehow balance this market.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back