Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wage/studyslaving will make your IQ lower and turn you into a mimicking “NPC”

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Now I realize why most normies are seen as the absolute dopamine hungry product consuming goblins that they are.

When you studyslave, you really have ZERO time to think for yourself. All you’re doing really is force injecting unsolicited ideas and you’re not even given the allowance to be flexible or at least synthesize. It's as if your own mind and every other humane aspects of yours have become captive and the only escape is by refusing to bend and contribute.

This is what the “normie” life feels like I guess (+the girlfriend and the social circles to keep them from roping). It’s all just a race now and you have absolutely no time for your own. Those moments spent on yourself? Gone. Figuring life out? Gone. Introspection? Gone. They’re now a luxury you can’t afford.

It’s really fucking tragic honestly. No wonder why most college students are foids and no fucking wonder why normies are so insufferable and unwilling to think for themselves.

This is what (((they))) want btw. They want you to be slaves. Up and about, ready to pay the toll. Not to go on about “muh independent THINKERS! :feels:” but there’s just so much wrong with this type of living, it’s amazing, really.

No pussy, no taxes.

@BlueCore

Giga cope. Normies have satisfying lives and most of them don't even study that much. It's incels and nerds that study and most of them don't even get anywhere after all that study because they don't have social skills which is the most important thing in the human world.

Giga cope. Normies have satisfying lives and most of them don't even study that much.
Not in our shithole, they don’t. The average normie here is struggling, both in dating and employment. Their struggles are baby steps compared to those of us incels, for sure, but to think that they all have satisfactory lives (hence they don’t study or try to improve) is just absurd. In fact, most people who DO make an effort and constantly compete are normies and sexhavers. Incels have either given up and dropped out or roped.

social skills which is the most important thing in the human world.
MASSIVE cope. Looks are by far the most important thing. In fact, I’d go as far as saying they’re the only things that matter. Social skills come with good looks, not vice versa. Stop thinking that it’s your lack of confidence that’s cockblocking you every day, you of all people on here should know this by now.

Last edited:
No pussy, no taxes.

@BlueCore
No pussy, no worky.
No sex, no tax.
No girlfriend, always weekend.
No poon, I'll sleep 'till noon.
No gf in her prime, sleep 'till dinner time.
No pussy on the cock, no alarm clock set to 6 AM.

Now I realize why most normies are seen as the absolute dopamine hungry product consuming goblins that they are.

When you studyslave, you really have ZERO time to think for yourself. All you’re doing really is force injecting unsolicited ideas and you’re not even given the allowance to be flexible or at least synthesize. It's as if your own mind and every other humane aspects of yours have become captive and the only escape is by refusing to bend and contribute.

This is what the “normie” life feels like I guess (+the girlfriend and the social circles to keep them from roping). It’s all just a race now and you have absolutely no time for your own. Those moments spent on yourself? Gone. Figuring life out? Gone. Introspection? Gone. They’re now a luxury you can’t afford.

It’s really fucking tragic honestly. No wonder why most college students are foids and no fucking wonder why normies are so insufferable and unwilling to think for themselves.

This is what (((they))) want btw. They want you to be slaves. Up and about, ready to pay the toll. Not to go on about “muh independent THINKERS! :feels:” but there’s just so much wrong with this type of living, it’s amazing, really.
Good thread and I wholeheartedly agree with you. We should only learn things directly related to our future careers. Living a scheduled life may seem good at first look but robs humans of their soul and desire to live. Luckily I can convince others to do my work for me while I slack off.

IMG 4054

I feel more productive when I’m not in university.

Modern civilization is rigged

Giga cope. Normies have satisfying lives and most of them don't even study that much. It's incels and nerds that study and most of them don't even get anywhere after all that study because they don't have social skills which is the most important thing in the human world.
Its the brutal truth. A bit of studyslaving with good social skills (i.e. good looks) will get you much further than acing every test

studying brainwashes you. Wageslaving destroys your will to live.
I still consume a heavy amount of based content on the internet. So none of society's lies will affect me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back