Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Wagecucking" is a retarded concept

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
The whole concept is stupid as fuck. Everyone works, and if you know any rich people, you'll know that they usualy work a lot more hours than the average Joe, as you don't get rich by sitting on your ass. Inb4 you start giving some stupid examples that account for 0,0001 % of the population, remember that 0,0001 % of the population isn't every fucking person in the world. I know a lot of chads and stacies, and all of them work, and tbh most of them work low end low skill jobs. Higher skill/salary jobs are usualy taken by average or below average looking people.
"Wagecucking" is just a retarded cope to justify being too lazy to do anything.

But wagecucks are trapped in that job because they make barely any money and can't afford to quite and look for other jobs.
That's why the name wageslave is more appropriate.

But why do you work? Why are you giving away half of your life (half of the part where you're awake anyway) to try and be a productive member of the society that has shunned you? If welfare is an option but you still work some bullshit job, then you're wagecucking. If you have a nice job that you like, that's different.

I'd work in mcdonalds and be happy if was a chad.

But why do you work? Why are you giving away half of your life (half of the part where you're awake anyway) to try and be a productive member of the society that has shunned you? If welfare is an option but you still work some bullshit job, then you're wagecucking. If you have a nice job that you like, that's different.
I don't work to make society better, i work for money... AS DOES EVERYONE ELSE. We work because we want money, with which we buy stuff.

That's how the world works. You work and you get rewarded for it, or you sit on your ass and get nothing.

The whole concept is stupid as fuck. Everyone works, and if you know any rich people, you'll know that they usualy work a lot more hours than the average Joe, as you don't get rich by sitting on your ass. Inb4 you start giving some stupid examples that account for 0,0001 % of the population, remember that 0,0001 % of the population isn't every fucking person in the world. I know a lot of chads and stacies, and all of them work, and tbh most of them work low end low skill jobs. Higher skill/salary jobs are usualy taken by average or below average looking people.

I think its BOTH yes AND no. There is some truth to the concept of "wage cucking", made a video about it -

Of course we have to work, but I work with the intention of providing a future for myself where I no longer have to work, that's why being a landlord is like my ultimate dream, you get paid to really do nothing but own land and pay for maintenance of your building.

I don't work to make society better, i work for money... AS DOES EVERYONE ELSE. We work because we want money, with which we buy stuff.

The workforce is structured in such a way that by participating in it, you are a net benefit to society. You go to your shitty burger flipping job, you give away half your life and you get barely enough to survive (in some cases less than you'd get on welfare). If you have a nicer job that's different, but you're still giving away half your life so you could "buy stuff".

That's how the world works. You work and you get rewarded for it, or you sit on your ass and get nothing.

jfl at the bluepill nonsense. Being a welfare leech or a criminal is where it's at. Extract maximum benefit from society while doing maximum damage to it. An incel should have no other objective in that regard.

I think its BOTH yes AND no. There is some truth to the concept of "wage cucking", made a video about it -

That's a bunch of bullshit.

Let's say society didn't exist and you were alone on an island, or with a few other people. You'll have to work almost your whole day if you wanted to survive. You'll have to hunter for your food, constantly work on your shelter, gather valuable materials, try not to get killed by animals etc.
But you say that's too extreme of an example? Okay, let's look into more recent times, before the industrialisation people were usualy working 12 hour shifts or even longer, which left them with just enough time to get back home, have dinner, and sleep.
People have never worked less in their lifes, then they do now, and at the same time bitching about that has never been such a problem.

The workforce is structured in such a way that by participating in it, you are a net benefit to society. You go to your shitty burger flipping job, you give away half your life and you get barely enough to survive (in some cases less than you'd get on welfare). If you have a nicer job that's different, but you're still giving away half your life so you could "buy stuff".

No, society is structured in such a way, that you can do shitty job that requires 0 skill and ain't dangerous at all, and you still get money out of it. Money with which you can buy food, healthcare, shelter, and something extra you might enjoy. Try to live outside of society, and die in 3 days, because you have no idea how to survive without everything society supplies you with.

No, society is structured in such a way, that you can do shitty job that requires 0 skill and ain't dangerous at all, and you still get money out of it. Money with which you can buy food, healthcare, shelter, and something extra you might enjoy. Try to live outside of society, and die in 3 days, because you have no idea how to survive without everything society supplies you with.

W E L F A R E
E
L
F
A
R
E

C R I M E
R
I
M
E

Fuck society.

Let's say society didn't exist and you were alone on an island, or with a few other people. You'll have to work almost your whole day if you wanted to survive. You'll have to hunter for your food, constantly work on your shelter, gather valuable materials, try not to get killed by animals etc.
But you say that's too extreme of an example? Okay, let's look into more recent times, before the industrialisation people were usualy working 12 hour shifts or even longer, which left them with just enough time to get back home, have dinner, and sleep.
People have never worked less in their lifes, then they do now, and at the same time bitching about that has never been such a problem.

>Let's say society didn't exist and you were alone on an island, or with a few other people. You'll have to work almost your whole day if you wanted to survive.

>Okay, let's look into more recent times, before the industrialisation people were usualy working 12 hour shifts or even longer, which left them with just enough time to get back home, have dinner, and sleep.

>People have never worked less in their lifes, then they do now, and at the same time bitching about that has never been such a problem

Yes and I don't get your point, humans are always striving for improvement, striving to make our own lives easier, the next step is automation and robots with artificial intelligence, in those times, most people won't even really know what work is, robots will be doing most of everything for us. So again I don't get your point, if I can actually create a life for myself now where I don't have to work, my "sweet spot" in this society, why wouldn't I, I'd be an idiot not to if its possible.

I guess I fall into the category of a "wagecuck". But I'm actually enjoying my job as it's my dream job so I'm not really a wagecuck but I'm still working for some douchebag boss which I have extreme rare interactions with.

Wagecucking wouldn't be so bad if wages weren't so dogshit.

But in that example you're working for yourself. Working now means working for others benefit without you getting yours, hence wagecuck.

Wagecucking wouldn't be so bad if wages weren't so dogshit.
Most people i know work for 900-1000 euros a month, and absolutely no one complains about their salary. Even when i was living in Bulgaria, people who were working for 200 bucks a month, didn't complain as much as most westerncels do.

But in that example you're working for yourself. Working now means working for others benefit without you getting yours, hence wagecuck.
You can go work for yourself right now. 10x your current work, for 0.1 % of your current benefits. The wild nature is awaiting you.

Most people i know work for 900-1000 euros a month, and absolutely no one complains about their salary. Even when i was living in Bulgaria, people who were working for 200 bucks a month, didn't complain as much as most westerncels do.
Rents in California are around $1500/month. You have to be raking in at least triple that per month to have any hope of ever saving money, $4500/month. Most people are not making that much money, not even close. Wages are shit. Wagecuckery is a scam.

You can go work for yourself right now. 10x your current work, for 0.1 % of your current benefits. The wild nature is awaiting you.

That isn't really possible anymore unfortunately. The frontier is no longer. Pretty much no such thing as free land in current year.

Rents in California are around $1500/month. You have to be raking in at least triple that per month to have any hope of ever saving money, $4500/month. Most people are not making that much money, not even close. Wages are shit. Wagecuckery is a scam.
Move then. If you can't afford living in an expensive place, move to somewhere where life is cheaper.

That isn't really possible anymore unfortunately. The frontier is no longer. Pretty much no such thing as free land in current year.
There's plenty of frontier in every country, as long as you ain't living some place like Singapoore. There was an article about some bulgarian guy who lived in the U.S. woods for 20 something years, because he was hiding for law enforcement.

Move then. If you can't afford living in an expensive place, move to somewhere where life is cheaper.
Believe me, I don't want to live here, but I can't leave because my family lives here. Without my family, I would have nobody. I would go an hero living totally isolated in this world.

Yeah no shit just fucking lol at having 0 income to cope when ldaring

There's plenty of frontier in every country, as long as you ain't living some place like Singapoore. There was an article about some bulgarian guy who lived in the U.S. woods for 20 something years, because he was hiding for law enforcement.

That's hiding out in the woods, not living. Go ahead and try to find a no or low cost viable way of living an agrarian life style pretty much anywhere and not being forced to pay taxes against your interests and tell me how it works.

This entire thread is like a cope, trying to convince yourself that being somebody elses cog in a wheel is a good thing, it isn't, and I'm going to do everything in my power to become a "wheel turner", not a "cog".

the difference between the past and now is that very few men have a real reward or purpose for working. Money to survive has never been enough on it's own.

That's hiding out in the woods, not living. Go ahead and try to find a no or low cost viable way of living an agrarian life style pretty much anywhere and not being forced to pay taxes against your interests and tell me how it works.
If you want to own land, ofcourse you'll have to pay tax for it lol. But if you chose to live a nomad life, no one will force you to pay anything.

wagecucking at a min wage job sucks but at least I can afford copes. Going NEET has a huge upside if you can gather enough funds to equal min wage.

If you want to own land, ofcourse you'll have to pay tax for it lol. But if you chose to live a nomad life, no one will force you to pay anything.

>Not own land and/or a modern house
>Live a "normal" life

PICK ONE

You're being purposefully vague, normal applies obviously to WHAT IS CONSIDERED A NORMALITY, so a guy living out in the words would by all accounts NOT BE LIVING A NORMAL LIFE

Why did you even come back dude lol, you don't make sense, you know that anime girls are gonna get banned too sooner or later, aren't you just avoiding the inevitable by returning.

I make $8.30 an hour... I only have hopes of Looksmaxxing because I live with my mom. The idea of wageslaving and not having a few hundred to a thousand dollars saved up at the end of the month is suifuel...

laziness is a dumb concept. no one doesn't work just because

wagecucking at a min wage job sucks but at least I can afford copes. Going NEET has a huge upside if you can gather enough funds to equal min wage.

I will only do a job that actually interests me

Find me a job that doesn't make me homicidal, and I'll reconsider it.

if you can get side jobs that pay cash then you don't have to report your income for taxes as there's no written proof. it's only working an hourly pay rate for an employer where your tax automatically gets deducted is where you get cucked.

Wagecuck isn't anyone with a job; wagecuck is someone that proudly let's themselves be exploited by the rich. For example, if you work for Papa Jew's and think John Schnatter actually gives a shit about you, you're a wagecuck. If you're willing to try and put your life on the line to fight a robber at your shitty gas station job, you're a wagecuck. If you defend this kind of inequality between the ultra rich and their workers, you're a wagecuck and probably a teabilly as well.

This entire thread is like a cope, trying to convince yourself that being somebody elses cog in a wheel is a good thing, it isn't, and I'm going to do everything in my power to become a "wheel turner", not a "cog".
so what are you doing to become a wheel turner?

Jfl if you believe in that republican bs. Most rich people inherit their wealth.

I'd much rather just commit crime tbh.

in nyc you need 5k not to die

Typical jealous angry wagecuck.

capitalistcels make me laugh so hard. yeah richer people work harder by just sitting at office and preparing day to slay at night and do nothing but lurk social media.
never saw a rich person who deserves that amount of money

This is true. JFL @ people on here actively making their lives even worse by having no money.

Meanwhile Jeremy Meeks and his brethren are laughing at everyone else as we speak

Even wage = looks. There's a reason why most CEOs are above average height.

I really don't get it. Living off welfare is shit, you get pennies compared to if you were to suck it up and go to uni for a degree that'll make you money. Why not cope by being able to buy whatever you want? What's so bad about that?