Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Wageslaving is hell.

Can’t even see the comments cause of Elon Musk being a nigger.

where is @OutcastedOutcast

This quote is from the 1960s IIRC. Back then the wageslave at least had a thin wife + cooked dinner + kids to go home (which he owned) to.

Only if us pajeets didn't had to studycel all our lives just to betabuxx for a randijeeta. Modi ji pls gibe neetbuxx

escaping the wagecuck life to me is more important than escaping inceldom tbh
being a slave is the worst thing in the world
even with a gf, i would stare at the roof at night thinking about the fact i would have to work all my life to still be poor

1 year I'm going neet. :heart::heart::owo::dab::panties::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Fuck this shit society.

This quote is from the 1960s IIRC. Back then the wageslave at least had a thin wife + cooked dinner + kids to go home (which he owned) to.
I wageslave to live in a pod and own nothing.

I’m not gonna lie , i’ve NEETMaxed my whole life almost … (i’m 31 and i only worked barely less than 2 years jfl :feelskek:) i have absolutely no idea how you guys can do this without roping , it really blows my mind :feelshaha:. I just can’t even imagine myself doing this , this sound like the worst thing ever.

This is the biggest reason why life is unbearable
Honestly yeah, work is inevitable for most, I can not work a job for more than a couple months
even with a gf, i would stare at the roof at night thinking about the fact i would have to work all my life to still be poor
To me its on equal footing with ascension, I could not enjoy ascension having to wagecuck but then not having to work but no GF is pretty brutal too. I have put some thought in how to make enough money but I can not think of anything, not like people are sharing their ideas anyway
Hamza actually made the only decent money video I have ever seen, usually he is a retard but there was some gold in this video.
He explained that going to university and getting a degree is the old meta, this tactic used to actually be meta decades ago when degrees were more scarce however the meta has changed, he said the meta way to make money now is to build a brand/image off of some sort of expertise, basically what he did he built his image in a space of self improvement and got rich from it. This advice does not really help incels though and if I ever got famous or some sort of large enough popularity I would probably get cancelled anyway.

At this point, I would be completely fine receiving a monthly allowance from this bullshit, female-catering government.

FUCK MEGA CORPORATIONS
FUCK FEMINISM
FUCK SEX HAVERS

I honestly might look into getting some neetbux soon, there will be a few hoops to go through but I could get a supply of neetbux temporarily

Bukowski was one of us. He lost his virginity to a 300lb whore at 24 and he didn't have his first relationship until his mid 30s.

"Another thing that made the young Bukowski become a tormented loner, besides having a cruel father, was the fact that he developed terrible acne in his early teens. Bukowski developed huge boils all over his face and body"

Slaves always existed.

Right and even with all that, it was unnatural and unfulfilling. You were also able to buy property and own a vehicle after a relatively short time.

eh at least the standard of living is better than ever

Slaves always existed.
I want to djangomaxx
Upgrading from slave to free man

29fed42c005ecc73d91c064fa4dd0973

Last edited:
I need to figure out how to make internet money so I don't have to wageslave anymore

I need to figure out how to make internet money so I don't have to wageslave anymore
Supposedly its not really possible for most, if it can be done on the internet some poor person in a third world country will just undercut you so you will be working for peanuts. I used to play an online game on other peoples accounts for money, since you have to be good you can charge an OK price but you still get undercut and that felt like wageslaving eventually, that avenue is not a long term solution unfortunately

I want to earn bitcoin with a solar panel farm at desert state in curryland. If you have money to invest, contact me.

It is horrible but no the worst thing on earth, but for some there's no end in sight, it is no surprise as to why some kill themselves on the job.