Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wagie = taxcuck

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Ragefuel, I work, govt forces me to pay taxes out of my wage to fund abortions, birth control, tits enlargement for feminists who feel not confident, tranny surgeries, child support, disability, world health organisation, United Nations and alot more, my bloods boiling, I hate this soyciety

I don't get nothing in return , I want caveman era to start, hopefully WW3 would release brocels from chains of taxcuck

Men are not entitled to women's bodies.

Women are entitled to benefits paid for by the labor of men.

It's over for soyciety.

While roastie makes 6 figures off doing nothing :feelskek:

:feelsclown:

Welfare?
Move somewhere where you can get welfare?
Dumpsterdive?
Steal?
ER? (i wouldnt)

Just dont fucking work

yes I find it unfair how they give the money away to blown out vagina single mothers, feminists, pay for tranny surgeries and fund LGBT movements, bring more blown out vagina ukie roastoids and give them everything for free :reeeeee::society:

yet a non-NT incel is supposed to man up and go to work, without getting anything in return:feelsclown::society: plus I can't even get quality steroids legally while troons get all the hormones they want :feelswhat::society:

this is why I don't work :feelzez::society:

Welfare?
Move somewhere where you can get welfare?
Dumpsterdive?
Steal?
ER? (i wouldnt)

Just dont fucking work
It's either hermitmaxxing or leaving the country altogether :feelsohgod:

It's either hermitmaxxing or leaving the country altogether :feelsohgod:
so? what u w8in for. stop ruining MY life by working. We´re all interconnected.

I'm collecting cash to move to some shithole in Latin America like few guys did in 1945

yes I find it unfair how they give the money away to blown out vagina single mothers, feminists, pay for tranny surgeries and fund LGBT movements, bring more blown out vagina ukie roastoids and give them everything for free :reeeeee::society:

yet a non-NT incel is supposed to man up and go to work, without getting anything in return:feelsclown::society: plus I can't even get quality steroids legally while troons get all the hormones they want :feelswhat::society:

this is why I don't work :feelzez::society:
Based, I want taxes to fund brocels, not spawns of satan

Please Putin, just fucking nukemaxx already :cryfeels:

I don't pay any taxes
there is only the social security tax and the employer pays that out his pocket

Men with disabilities suffer so they actually deserve money.

60037F1D 01E9 4ED5 9F74 B9F584DA76E9