Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW WAGNER - Prigoshin dead body - Plane Crash

brutal.

I've seen lots of photos of the aftermath of plane crashes (as I have taken an interest in aviation disasters thanks to TheFlightChannel on youtube) and a lot of them are brutal.

If people saw the aftermath of plane crashes, the body parts, and burned maimed dead bodies, they'll think twice about flying.

Near instant deaths are only possible when the plane crashes at a high rate of speed like in a nose dive.

Of course there are plenty of crash landing incidences where people dont die instantly and dozens of people get burned to death and dozens others maimed/severely injured.

Last edited:
Should have bought an American Jet

IMG 2316

I still haven't seen his body. If there's no body then he might come back in the sequels like the Emporer.

@Zetta What did I tell you, brocel? Prigozhin dug his own grave the moment he made a move against Putin.

It is certainly possible that he faked his death, however. I know I would, if I made an enemy out of someone like Putin.

@Zetta What did I tell you, brocel? Prigozhin dug his own grave the moment he made a move against Putin.
I didn't doubt you for a second. If you shoot the king, you ought not to miss.
It is certainly possible that he faked his death, however. I know I would, if I made an enemy out of someone like Putin.
Could be. I do find the circumstances surrounding his death to be curious. But given his seemingly nonchalant attitude and naive judgement towards the gravitas of the situation: I can believe it.

Regardless, if this is actually the case: the most shocking detail is that he didn't reherse a post-death video whereby he airs all the dirty laundry he has on Putin, or any specifics of the Russian military situation. That's what's most odd, IMO.