Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waifu Workshop (D.Va, 2B, and more)

anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
There is a dude on YT that literally is bringing 2D women to our tangible 3D enviroment. With the recent news/drama on companion and sex bots, and the genius ideas that this guy is bringing to the table, I'd say the future is bright for us waifucels:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3e-YkM8cfw[/video]

Man, can't wait to leave on my own so I can create Neferpitou and finally achieve my dream of making my 2D wife real. This is just too fucking good lads.

>inb4 "stop coping, 3dpd is way better with their divorce rapes and cuckening behavior"

Reminds me of the myth of Pygmalion, a sculptor sculpts the perfect woman in his eyes and falls in love her but she's just a 2dpd statue that smells of wet stones and semen and this pisses him off, along came Aphrodite and changed his statue into a superior 3d version he can fuck because he got tired of thrusting his dick into a misshapen stone vagina.

Just need a few more years for it to be perfect, though having a robot just like 2b would be crazy, but that is probably hundreds of years away