Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel walk

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
The walk today turned into real hell. All around me are couples enjoying their happy lives, as if mocking my loneliness. They laugh, hug, kiss, and I stand here, feeling how every moment reminds me of my bitter failure. My thoughts are filled with anger and envy, I curse this world where people can enjoy happiness, but I am doomed to loneliness and suffering. There is no meaning in this life if you cannot share it with someone else, everything is predetermined in the womb

The walk today turned into real hell. All around me are couples enjoying their happy lives, as if mocking my loneliness. They laugh, hug, kiss, and I stand here, feeling how every moment reminds me of my bitter failure. My thoughts are filled with anger and envy, I curse this world where people can enjoy happiness, but I am doomed to loneliness and suffering. There is no meaning in this life if you cannot share it with someone else, everything is predetermined in the womb
i want to go for a walk but im kind of buzzed. not even drunk just buzzed off of a little wine.

i want to go for a walk but im kind of buzzed. not even drunk just buzzed off of a little wine.
To be honest, I’m also drunk, but even so I catch their glances at me, their satisfied faces looking at me with their tense vile smile, as if with the words “ha-ha, look what you’re not worthy of”

This, among other reasons, is why I only go out past midnight, any sooner, and I see people, and I HATE people!

If you have such opportunity, try walk in places with least amount of people, like outskirts of town, abandoned places.

This, among other reasons, is why I only go out past midnight, any sooner, and I see people, and I HATE people!
dude, I was walking at 4 in the morning, now it’s almost 6 in the morning, they don’t give me rest

If you have such opportunity, try walk in places with least amount of people, like outskirts of town, abandoned places.
I'm trying, it's very offensive when you realize that even the fucking park was taken away from you, simply because you were not born with the appearance that they would like on you

dude, I was walking at 4 in the morning, now it’s almost 6 in the morning, they don’t give me rest
12 PM to 4 AM is the best (for me) time to walk. Any later or sooner, there will be plenty of people walking around. (One person is one too many)