Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WALL-E

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
Y’all ever seen the movie WALL-E? If so, what did y’all think of it?

I felt sorry for that robot

Ugly trash compactor robot gets Stacy robot. Could only happen in a Pixar movie... :feelsrope: Good movie tho

Tfw you're still eating trash but you don't get cute robot waifu.

My oneitis reminds me of Eve. The only difference is I didn’t get her.

One of the possible outcomes for human beings with the way this degenerate "body positivity" propaganda is working. Also as a kid I always felt comfortable watching the first 20 or so minutes of the movie, the parts showing Wall-E chilling in his cozy shithole house while waiting out the dust storms. Felt comfortable oddly enough, then the foidbot shows up and meh its kinda okay from then on ig. Just him by himself with his pet roach and movies to cope with was neat

One of the possible outcomes for human beings with the way this degenerate "body positivity" propaganda is working. Also as a kid I always felt comfortable watching the first 20 or so minutes of the movie, the parts showing Wall-E chilling in his cozy shithole house while waiting out the dust storms. Felt comfortable oddly enough, then the foidbot shows up and meh it’s kinda okay from then on ig. Just him by himself with his pet roach and movies to cope with was neat
Unfortunately there’s really no plot if just WALL·E and Hal the roach.