Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Wanna meet WoMeN??" Who hates this post-wall YouTube ad roastie?

kholaris

kholaris

IQ 135 but too high inhib for a job

Over for noadblockcels.

I saw this ad too.

One of her lines were - "Its definitely not looks, or status or money which makes you good at flirting"

FUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALLING WHORE.

I saw this ad too.

One of her lines were - "Its definitely not looks, or status or money which makes you good at flirting"

“What makes you good at flirting is paying me $100 for cope “redpill” advice on game!” :lul:

I saw this ad too.

“What makes you good at flirting is paying me $100 for cope “redpill” advice on game!” :lul:
The sad fact is 1000's of simps will fall for this shit and hand over cash, enriching this old hag lol. The world is doomed :feelskek::lul:

Beyond over if you get this ad

Just look at her hairline guys! High T foid.

Watching ads on YouTube :feelsugh:

Ads have been getting though ublock lately. I hate them.

Over for noadblockcels.
not using adblock is the ultimate cuckoldry. you are willingly sitting through hours of consumerist propaganda so that mr. goldberg can get that ad revenue

The sad fact is 1000's of simps will fall for this shit and hand over cash, enriching this old hag lol. The world is doomed :feelskek::lul:
Simps giving cash for redpill stuff? Wow, cucks really are disingenuous. Don't believe all of them do it though.
Expecting advice from post-walls on pre-walls is pretty naive though. Feel bad for anyone dumb enough to fall for this (or desperate enough)