Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based War is a Racket (Baptist Preaching - Anti-War Sermon)

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

In this sermon, Pastor Anderson calls out corporations, bankers, demons, and Jews, and takes a wise stand of neutrality on the German-Soviet War, saying "Stalin was worse than Hitler."

Only thing Stalin did wrong was he didn't punish the Germans enough

Only thing Stalin did wrong was he didn't punish the Germans enough
Only thing Hitler did wrong was he didn’t punish the Jews enough

Only thing Hitler did wrong was he didn’t punish the Jews enough
Other than invading Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and trying to replace Slavs but that doesn't matter apparently.
German worship is disgusting

Other than invading Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and trying to replace Slavs but that doesn't matter apparently.
German worship is disgusting
I am Polish and proud of the fact that Poland invaded Czecho---Slovakia alongside Germany. It was a false nation that oppressed the Slovak people; and as we can see today, the Czechs are among the most degenerate people in Europe.

Poland should have humbled itself and become a satellite state of Germany after the downfall of the Czech regime, instead of being overly arrogant and provoking its own rape (in all three holes by the Bolsheviks, Germans, and Anglo-Zionists).

Last edited:
Red army raped my people
Good, shouldn't fight for Germans
I am Polish and proud of the fact that Poland invaded Czecho---Slovakia alongside Germany. It was a false nation that oppressed the Slovak people; and as we can see today, the Czechs are among the most degenerate people in Europe.

Poland should have humbled itself and become a satellite state of Germany after the downfall of the Czech regime, instead of being overly arrogant and provoking its own rape (in all three holes by the Bolsheviks, Germans, and Anglo-Zionists).
Cuckhold

I'd rather have Hans be my Bull than get anally raped by the Bolshevik Bear!

As it happens with the resolution of WWII, no nation was "saved." Every nation was sentenced to death. All of Europe is dying right now. It is a cope to think otherwise. At least a German victory in WWII would have preserved some vitality in Europe, even if it wouldn't have been in the Slavic nations.

I'd rather have Hans be my Bull than get anally raped by the Bolshevik Bear!

As it happens with the resolution of WWII, no nation was "saved." Every nation was sentenced to death. All of Europe is dying right now. It is a cope to think otherwise. At least a German victory in WWII would have preserved some vitality in Europe, even if it wouldn't have been in the Slavic nations.

I'd rather not have my nation die but we can see our difference in priority. Don't you ever call yourself "Polish", you do not deserve it. Go emigrate to Germany and clean their toilets now
This whole "Europe is dying" is a new thing caused by the migrant crisis that can still be reversed. Germany absolutely would not preserve vitality in Europe, it would for Germany only.

I'd rather not have my nation die but we can see our difference in priority. Don't you ever call yourself "Polish", you do not deserve it. Go emigrate to Germany and clean their toilets now
This whole "Europe is dying" is a new thing caused by the migrant crisis that can still be reversed. Germany absolutely would not preserve vitality in Europe, it would for Germany only.
The migrant crisis is merely a symptom of what is killing Europe; the cause is liberal-plutocracy.

As you've suggested, Poland is mainly a victim of emigration in this regard, not immigration. Millions upon millions of Poles have been lost to Poland as a result of the allure of the Anglo centers of capital, America and Britain. In fact, more Poles than were killed in WWII have left Poland, and most of them will never return! This is well known feature of liberal-plutocracy: brain-drain, or a sort of inverse imperialism.

For example, the reason why I can hardly call myself Polish and have the pan-European views that I do is because my parents emigrated to America and sacrificed the Polish identity of their progeny! My sister married a German-American (ironically), and I am an incel who has been left to cope as best I can. But even if I were a normalfag, I wouldn't be able to marry a Polish woman here but rather some American mutt! I wish it didn't have to be this way, but I have been completely deracinated from my homeland (which I could've been of tremendous benefit to, as my ancestors were).

Last edited:
The migrant crisis is merely a symptom of what is killing Europe; the cause is liberal-plutocracy.

As you've suggested, Poland is mainly a victim of emigration in this regard, not immigration. Millions upon millions of Poles have been lost to Poland as a result of the allure of the Anglo centers of capital, America and Britain. In fact, more Poles than were killed in WWII have left Poland, and most of them will never return! This is well known feature of liberal-plutocracy: brain-drain, or a sort of inverse imperialism.

For example, the reason why I can hardly call myself Polish and have the pan-European views that I do is because my parents emigrated to America and sacrificed the Polish identity of their progeny! My sister married a German-American (ironically), and I am an incel who has been left to cope as best I can. But even if I were a normalfag, I wouldn't be able to marry a Polish woman here but rather some American mutt! I wish it didn't have to be this way, but I have been completely deracinated from my homeland (which I could've been of tremendous benefit to, as my ancestors were).
I agree that the modern liberal-globalist system is ruining nations, I am against it as well. But being against it does not mean supporting a nation such as Germany that only causes harm to Slavic countries since it's inception

I agree that the modern liberal-globalist system is ruining nations, I am against it as well. But being against it does not mean supporting a nation such as Germany that only causes harm to Slavic countries since it's inception
It is all water under the bridge now, but I think that in retrospect we can respect Hitler and imagine ways we could've gained his favor.

We had defeated the Bolsheviks in 1920 (preventing Germany from becoming a Marxist state) and participated in Hitler's dismantling of Czechoslovakia in 1938 (the Slavic state that Hitler disliked most given his Austrian heritage), along with our current best frens in Hungary! All we had to do from there was rearrange the borders with Germany and focus our ire eastward as part of a German alliance. The world could've become a better place if we did: Poland held the key to world history.

Last edited:
It is all water under the bridge now, but I think that in retrospect we can respect Hitler and imagine ways we could've gained his favor.

View attachment 100973

We had defeated the Bolsheviks in 1920 (preventing Germany from becoming a Marxist state) and participated in Hitler's dismantling of Czechoslovakia in 1938 (the Slavic state that Hitler disliked most given his Austrian heritage), along with our current best frens in Hungary! All we had to do from there was rearrange the borders with Germany and focus our ire eastward as part of a German alliance. The world could've become a better place if we did: Poland held the key to world history.
This is blind optimism, that Germany would just "re-arange" the borders of Poland. Germany promised to only "re-arange" the borders of Czechoslovakia too, but when he got the German-majority land (Which was also the most well defended), he just annexed the entire state. Same thing was likely going to happen to Poland. Given the Gdansk corridor, he would then have a much easier path to Warsaw. After all, the Molotov-Ribentropp pact was signed before Germany gave the ultimatum to Poland, if that is not indication that Germany was absolute in its conquest of Poland, i do not know what is

This is blind optimism, that Germany would just "re-arange" the borders of Poland. Germany promised to only "re-arange" the borders of Czechoslovakia too, but when he got the German-majority land (Which was also the most well defended), he just annexed the entire state. Same thing was likely going to happen to Poland. Given the Gdansk corridor, he would then have a much easier path to Warsaw. After all, the Molotov-Ribentropp pact was signed before Germany gave the ultimatum to Poland, if that is not indication that Germany was absolute in its conquest of Poland, i do not know what is
If we had deprived them of any possible casus belli, there would've been no pretext to conquest us :feelsthink:

At the very least we would have retained a high degree of sovereignty, much like Germany's other allies in Eastern Europe.

Germany was OG and they were damn based