Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WARNING EXTREME SUICIDE FUEL: whats_the_meanest_thing_a_woman_has_ever_said_to_you

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/tnm972/whats_the_meanest_thing_a_woman_has_ever_said_to/

2022 03 25 21 59 12 Whats the meanest thing a woman has ever said to you    AskMen   Brave

2022 03 25 21 59 27 Whats the meanest thing a woman has ever said to you    AskMen   Brave

2022 03 25 21 59 43 Whats the meanest thing a woman has ever said to you    AskMen   Brave

2022 03 25 22 00 08 Whats the meanest thing a woman has ever said to you    AskMen   Brave

2022 03 25 22 00 44 Whats the meanest thing a woman has ever said to you    AskMen   Brave

@mistersinister

Foid grabbed arm and insulted my tiny wrists

should have specified suicide fuel for ricecels lol

r/askmen is unofficially the new incel sub on reddit
r/mensrights too, it's probably gonna get banned eventually they all know their on thin ice. Problem is I think lots of them don't want to take the huge leap from "We're not incels we just think foids are privileged haha" to "ALL FOIDS DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR VAGINAS SEWED SHUT AND RAPED BY 10 INCELS AT ONCE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:"

why u typig like ken carson

honestly nice to see more men becoming blackpilled
nice that this subreddit is 3.5M large. Far larger than IT and FDS combined

你真他媽的爽 靠加分你可上你沒資格上的科系

A girl once said that unlike her bf i am not " a real man".

Why don't men hit foids?

What a world we live in.
Time for some change:

I have 0 respect for Asian women. If only I wasn’t so attracted to them.

Really amazing to see how many men have been shat on for their looks. Even many non incels have experienced it. Really leaves me to believe that women really are only nice to about 20% of men they find attractive

To go and kill myself around 5 or six yrs old back in 1999/2000.

I’ve never been insulted by a girl

Went to a bar for a coworkers birthday and just as I was walking in, a drunk foid walking past me said “you’re hot” in a drunk sarcastic mean girl tone. Lol I’m so ugly she just had to say something. Even though I could have easily snapped her neck and raped her. She should watch her mouth in the future.

Foid grabbed arm and insulted my tiny wrists
But didn't you know, IncelTear cucks said that women don't even notice your small wrists bro, therefore that must be true. Just be confident bro!!!

But didn't you know, IncelTear cucks said that women don't even notice your small wrists bro, therefore that must be true. Just be confident bro!!!
Just stop being misogynistics and the pussy will flow like a river bro !!!

I just get laughed at.