Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Adolf Hitler autistic?

Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★
IMG 3529

Replace the u with an r
Because he was artistic

Adolf Hitler is a famous painter and writer, but I'm not surprised the african monkey hasn't heard of him.:feelsUgh:
I’m a middle-eastern monkey. Get your facts straight and try harder to be funny next time, glowie.

I was thinking about this earlier. I came to the conclusion a month ago that his social abilities and organisation were too great. It is still possible, it just doesn't make sense for some reasons.

Ofc he was people hate non NT

I was thinking about this earlier. I came to the conclusion a month ago that his social abilities and organisation were too great. It is still possible, it just doesn't make sense for some reasons.
I changed my mind

he was a great man and kikes try to demonize him

yes. See society: Thats what happens if you treat an autistic man like shit. He will destroy the planet. You did the same to Putin and you will pay for your autismophobia with your blood.

Doubt it

Hitler was high af on drugs, though, so maybe a bit schizo

Lmao there wasn't a Holocaust, Hitler just shamed the Jews into suicide by defeating them at dick-measuring contests

They were flabby. He was hard.

His public speaking skills were too good for a non NT person.