Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was anyone here forcibly medicated?

• Thread starter 9372023464988394
  • Start date
Yeah my adhd medicine had meth in it, Fuck the scandinavian goverment, Thats why i barely had an appetite for food for hours or a very nauseous stomach.

Methylphenidate is used to treat children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It helps with hyperactivity and impulsive behaviour, and allows them to concentrate better. It is also used to treat adults with ADHD or narcolepsy (a sleep disorder). Methylphenidate is only available on prescription.

Fucking goverment prescribing meth to people! FUCK YOU!

Yeah my adhd medicine had meth in it, Fuck the scandinavian goverment, Thats why i barely had an appetite for food for hours or a very nauseous stomach.

Methylphenidate is used to treat children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It helps with hyperactivity and impulsive behaviour, and allows them to concentrate better. It is also used to treat adults with ADHD or narcolepsy (a sleep disorder). Methylphenidate is only available on prescription.

Fucking goverment prescribing meth to people! FUCK YOU!
Did you have a choice to take it or not?

what does that mean?
went to a doctor against my will?

thank fuck no but my parents threatened me to get vaccinated (i didnt get vaxxed but almost)
they said they would call the doctor over and have him inject me and shit

I was put into a crazy home and prescribed meds