Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was China based for releasing the Covid Virus causing havoc worldwide?

you dont add any value to this forum

It was probably a result of their shit safety standards, rather than deliberate release.

It was probably a result of their shit safety standards, rather than deliberate release.
Turd Flinging Monkey said American and Chinese scientists were working together and that it was going to be a more deadlier version but it got released accidentally early

I don't understand you white cels cumskins fuck off out of my thread if you don't like what I say
Is that hard to understand
bitches so losers that they have to invade my threads. don't like it don't come wankers

You asked a question nigger why are you complainingabout people answering it :lul:

Keep seething chink boy, your looksmatch is getting her back blown out by BWC as you type :feelsaww:
shut the fuck up loser

You asked a question nigger why are you complainingabout people answering it :lul:

Keep seething chink boy, your looksmatch is getting her back blown out by BWC as you type :feelsaww:
at least I have an identity in the 21st century
you cumskins are just nobodies after Kikes did a number on you
loser go extinct

Giga based, hope (((they))) do it again but worse

What's your identity then? A loser chink boy in America who can't cope with white guys taking his women? :lul:
im not in America
You really are Yahweh's devil
People speak about your kind as literal ghosts
But you can keep being racist just because you have nothing better to do , stupid loser

laugh to yourself , but no-one will miss the white race once ur all extinct
What's your identity then? A loser chink boy in America who can't cope with white guys taking his women? :lul:

The thing about the coronavirus is that it was supposed to end the world when media was all silent, but then media picked it up and it turned into a nothingburger.

Yes, even the lockdowns are cucked soy. Everything about America is soy, everything about China is based.

The cries of a desperate chinkcel in denial :feelskek:
your hated by women because you have no self awareness and all you care about is laughing at others misfortunes no wonder ur shit username is so bitter! cockles retard

it's not based
i had to live with way less money in the covid time and lost my temporary job

Ok then, give it a try :feelsaww:
I know what your sick and twisted race is like, you just want people to bend down to you and u wanna be superior to them
that's all you care about power over others
demented sick bastard

Idk man. Here, it enabled American leaders and administrators to really fly off the handle with the amount of power they had (and also gave to themselves). Wasn’t a fun time. I know some other UScels liked the lockdowns though.

Nigga you're a skinny little chink :feelskek:
I have the whole CCP on my side and AI will come whoever wins that race will be the victors
You whites as hegemony are over @starcrapoo

Yes and they should do it again

Turd Flinging Monkey said American and Chinese scientists were working together and that it was going to be a more deadlier version but it got released accidentally early
Yes, America under Fauci funded the research there but I highly doubt they meant to ever release. But the fact these pos are allowed to get away with this kind of gain of function research in other countries is rage inducing. Meanwhile they ban genetic engineering babies. What a joke

they're based bc of tiktok

damm you went full blown insane in this thread, knowing life you are just from aznidentity or other coping ricecel subreddit

@FemoidsGTFO