Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was disrespected twice today

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I went to one of the go to places in my city with my family for lunch and 2 things happened:

1. 6'1~ Chang came from the back when I was walking and stepped on the back of my shoe, then he walked to my side to bump me before scooting in front of me, pure tallfag disrespect

2. At the restaurant, I was standing at the narrow entrance doing the cuckvid procedures. The cashier doing the cuckvid shit asked me to move away for the "guests" WHILE we were in the middle of doing the cuckvid shit, TWICE. The lightning was dark and I didn't notice them so her aggressiveness was unwarranted.

Fuck tallfags and noodlewhores

Last edited:
JFL, where do you live that you're still having to do procedures for the flu 2.0? :feelskek:

Quite brutal; as a manlet, you are both literally and figuratively looked down upon by others, especially if below average looking; "small" things like what you talk about are to be expected from Chads and foids, almost as if to assert their superiority. :feelsclown: