Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was Hitler Circumcised?

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
ER searched online if Hitler had a Girlfriend, probably he had the belief that not having a GF is what made Hitler become so evil.
Even before ER went ER, I was persuaded (and still am to a certain degree) that Hitler got his dick circumbotched by a jewnigger and this is what made him the way he was.
That's because the circumpill hit me so hard from an very early age and made me go completely mad.
I grew up in a non dick cutting environment and seeing other boys having a foreskin while I did not have one made me feel abnormal, ashamed and filled me with anger and jealousy.
If ever I were to go ER it would be because of the circumpill.

Last edited:
nigga why tf would u care FAGGOT

Hitler was a truecel before power

Even before ER went ER, I was persuaded (and still am to a certain degree) that Hitler got his dick circumbotched by a jewnigger and this is what made him the way he was.
comedy

Why do you care about Hitler’s cock

Hitler was a truecel before power
He was normie face & height-wise, had very good coloring, and was also charismamaxxed. Additionally, he wasn’t physically weak, he literally had multiple badges from his military service.

So no.

He was normie face & height-wise, had very good coloring, and was also charismamaxxed. Additionally, he wasn’t physically weak, he literally had multiple badges from his military service.

So no.
Nah he was a sub5 for Austrian standards at that time and accounts from his friends and the fact that he didn't have any foids until eva are enough proof. Also what the fuck does him havijg badges or being weak have to do with anything? Yeah they might help him but not being a complete total failure doesn't mean that he wasn't an incel.

Nah he was a sub5 for Austrian standards at that time
Maybe. People did get craniofacially worse-looking over the past century or so, thanks to dropping T-levels.
Also what the fuck does him havijg badges or being weak have to do with anything?
It’s relevant cause weakness & subhuman physique are also factors in inceldom. Though of course, they’re far outweighed in importance by face, height, and frame

Maybe. People did get craniofacially worse-looking over the past century or so, thanks to dropping T-levels.

It’s relevant cause weakness & subhuman physique are also factors in inceldom. Though of course, they’re far outweighed in importance by face, height, and frame
But he still had no foids until he went to power so a truecel