Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Jono Lancaster ever incel? Are you more incel than a Treachercollinser?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
8ca3607a451b9ee354ff8ccfd9145c70

c1925eca88b009cdc430a91a53c3f846756049aa.jpg

Was Jono Lancaster ever an incel? What would you describe him as up to the point where he got his presumably first and only gf? 

1) Subhuman/Incel
2) Normie-Tier Looks
3) Chadlite
4) Chad

Pick one.

Did he LUCK OUT after YEARS OF INCELDOM or was he always a Chad?

NEXT.

Are you more incel than him? Which facial flaws do you have that are worse than Treacher Collins?

OR ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THE FOLLOWING:

- He lucked out with one (or maybe two) girl(s) in his LIFE. If this one girl leaves him, it's over for him. 
- He got his gf before Tinder came out. He probably couldn't get a gf these days.
- His only problem, albeit big, is probably only FACE. He is a personal trainer and is probably not a shut-in Call Of Duty player. He is probably not a mentalcel.

If you think you are uglier than him then you need to kill yourself right now!

@"dr-problematic"

FACEandLMS said:
@"dr-problematic"

yeah, i am genetically more inferior to this guy. i have a lot of genetical diseases, which fucked my social perfomance since early years. for me its not only about being unattractive. thats why i also will never understand people who are average looking and they go around crying and talking shit they cant score chicks.

dr-problematic said:
yeah, i am genetically more inferior to this guy. i have a lot of genetical diseases, which fucked my social perfomance since early years. for me its not only about being unattractive. thats why i also will never understand people who are average looking and they go around crying and talking shit they cant score chicks.

Answer me this, dude.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1) Subhuman/Incel[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2) Normie-Tier Looks[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3) Chadlite[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]4) Chad[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pick one. (Jono lancaster)[/font]