Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was there a time when you thought you were handsome or normal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date

was there a time when you thought you were handsome or normal?

• yes

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Yea im actually not really ugly but I've been through a lot of psychological pain which affected the way i see myself. I am 6'2 and Im pretty ok looking for a black guy but my introverted personality ruined my chances with women. Im a 23 year old blackcel which is pretty embarrassing but i like being honest with myself. Zoomer girl standards are ridiculously high but to be fair most women nowadays suffer from some type of mental health issue which clouds their judgement. MOST incels are not ugly just average but in these times being average is now ugly.

I thought I was handsome in early 20s. Tho I was really just normie. I was never normal

I am normal looking but am bellow the average height in my country and also am skinny. It's impossible to compete with the taller gymbros here.
MOST incels are not ugly just average but in these times being average is now ugly.
Exactly.

Last edited:
yeah, i thought my face was pretty normal when i was bluepilled. now i realize it's below average. as for my height, i always knew i was short, but back then i thought height didn't matter.

Handsome? Mmmmmmmmmm. Personally ive never felt handsome but my mom and grandma kept hyping me up so maybe as a kid like 10yo or something i thought i was a catch

but tbh i did feel at least normal in my years 15-23-ish
around 25-ish is when i really started figuring out something was wrong with me and im ugly. It was a;ways in back of my head but didnt really start questioning and hating myself really until 25 around there

Yea im actually not really ugly but I've been through a lot of psychological pain which affected the way i see myself. I am 6'2 and Im pretty ok looking for a black guy but my introverted personality ruined my chances with women. Im a 23 year old blackcel which is pretty embarrassing but i like being honest with myself. Zoomer girl standards are ridiculously high but to be fair most women nowadays suffer from some type of mental health issue which clouds their judgement. MOST incels are not ugly just average but in these times being average is now ugly.
You’re a volcel dude. Just face your fears and go out there. Social skills can be learned. At least you’re not ugly or short, then it’s really over.

Thought I could get a gf by going to the gym and getting a nice haircut and shave, how very very wrong I was.

once upon a time i though i was avg until i realized im a grotesque parody of the human form

My mother always said that I was handsome and I believed on her :feelsXmas:

thought i was normal looking (5, not 7) most of my life and believed al pacino "first you get the money...", things only clicked fairly late in life when i became successful and noticed it made no difference

I thought I was somewhat normal, slowly but surely I realized the extent of my subhumanness. Ego can blind us all, but the objective responses from the environment tell us the truth.

You’re a volcel dude. Just face your fears and go out there. Social skills can be learned. At least you’re not ugly or short, then it’s really over.
Yea I feel like a mentalcel mainly...I feel like many events that I have experienced deteriorated my mental health to the point where i have low libido and i almost never leave my room.

Not once, I could tell from an early age I was below average. Face is barely passing but short height+small dick = subhuman.

Yea I feel like a mentalcel mainly...I feel like many events that I have experienced deteriorated my mental health to the point where i have low libido and i almost never leave my room.
Get on some testosterone and go to the gym. That might help make your mindset better

well i grew up when the internet didn't exist.

so yes I was not aware I was ugly.

Some times I like to cope by thinking I look better then what I actually do. But in reality I'm still subhuman in the eyes of women.
am 6'2 and Im pretty ok looking for a black guy
GrAYcel moment

I don’t think I’m ugly

in fact, easily above average looking for my race (inb4 ban) and above average height for
My race (average height for a white guy)

but that’s not sufficient to not be incel in 2021

the only people who can skate by with that are White guys with status or BBCs

above average ethnic = average White guy in smv

and the average white guy gets shit in dating

when I was 17-18, my russian/literature teacher said I have a cute smile. Then I looked in the mirror and realized that yeah I did have some makings of a pretty boy at one time, but still my other features weren't as prominent and I was too much of a manlet to shoot at girls with reliable results.

during my teenage and early adult years I thought I was handsome,but afterwards I knew from girls that I was only normal looking

during my teenage and early adult years I thought I was handsome,but afterwards I knew from girls that I was only normal looking

average is the new ugly

When I was like 11 and naive, it all went down hill when my teen years started and I became more observant.
Yea im actually not really ugly but I've been through a lot of psychological pain which affected the way i see myself. I am 6'2 and Im pretty ok looking for a black guy
GrAYcel moment :chad::banhammer:

When I was like 11 and naive, it all went down hill when my teen years started and I became more observant.

GrAYcel moment :chad::banhammer:
being a mentalcel is no joke....

Early-mid teens I wasn't horrid looking. Highschool librarian said I looked a bit like spiderman era toby maguire.

Maybe when I was a kid I thought I was at least average

Yes, I thought I was handsome cuz mommy and daddy told me so

I don’t think I’m ugly

in fact, easily above average looking for my race (inb4 ban) and above average height for

Don’t worry about your ban. Ur profile don’t mean shit yet

Yeah i was coping but people made fun of me

Nope, lookism hit me like a freight train going at the speed of sound from a very young age (5-6 yrs old). I had it reinforced time and time again that i was an ugly piece of shit no space for delusions. Normies are privileged in this aspect as they can stay blind to the harsh realities.

I don’t think I’m ugly

you are not an incel

When I was a kid I used to think I was an alien left on earth in a human like body as a science experiment.

I used to cope that one day they would come and take me back to where I belonged.

I used to have "confidence" in my bluepill days and foids at work would try to make fun of me and talk about me behind my back as an incel you arent allowed to be confident just a work drone and that's it