Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wasn't there a guy here who humped horses?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1499
  • Start date
This. They usually come in 4 flavours.

1. The religious moralfag. It's degenerate! Why? Idk it just is coz muh superstitious beliefs.
  2. The atheist moralfag. In a way worse than 1) because can't hide behind irrational religion. Just has dogmatic worldview, probably fascist tendencies.
  3. PETAfags. Are under the impression that it hurts the animal.
  4. Internalised feminists. Sex is a special, protected asset that males have to ask consent for. Animals allegedly can't consent, which is wrong. They don't mind as much that mares don't consent to being mounted, pull carriages, get artificially inseminated etc but an incel having sex with her is heresy. Incels should abstain from sex.
You forgot the 5th type: sanecels

there's probably a couple guys on here who do that

It's a way to get even at femoids then. I'm incel because they prefer dogs to me, I fuck mares to cope. The alternative is my hand and I'm not going to stop because a random normie poster finds it 'degenerate'.
And you don't say why paedophilia is bad, you give me the original premise again. That's circular reasoning and betrays your rigid, dogmatic worldview once more.

How are you getting even with femoids by fucking horses you goof? The foids don't fucking care. They have fucking dogs, and there are probably a few foids who have been anally fucked by horses. I'm a white supremacist, a nazi and an incel. I'm 30 and have never dated and have to settle for hookers every now and again but never in my wildest fucking dreams did i ever consider fucking an animal. JESUS FUCKING WEPT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

JFL. How dare we have standards of morality in society!!! Lets fuck horses instead.

I'm not sure i can carry on like this. People say i need fucking help. No the horse fucker needs help. Shit...

You forgot the 5th type: sanecels
That's category 1 or 2 (it's degenerate, our worldview is the right one and lalalalala I will not listen to any dissent or prove why it is wrong, it just is)
How are you getting even with femoids by fucking horses you goof? The foids don't fucking care. They have fucking dogs, and there are probably a few foids who have been anally fucked by horses. I'm a white supremacist, a nazi and an incel. I'm 30 and have never dated and have to settle for hookers every now and again but never in my wildest fucking dreams did i ever consider fucking an animal. JESUS FUCKING WEPT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

JFL. How dare we have standards of morality in society!!! Lets fuck horses instead.

I'm not sure i can carry on like this. People say i need fucking help. No the horse fucker needs help. Shit...
> Standards of morality
> pays to fuck women who had a million other customer's dicks inside them
> calls me a degenerate

sure man, cope with whatever you can cope with and leave me my copes. If there is anything I dislike more than a feminist or liberal it's guys like you who claim you are a fellow incel but shit on me for my copes trying to feel better in the process of putting somebody you deem even inferior to you down. That is pure backstabbing and a massive amount of hypocrisy. Fuck you, douchebag.

Last edited:
That's category 1 or 2 (it's degenerate, our worldview is the right one and lalalalala I will not listen to any dissent or prove why it is wrong, it just is)

> Standards of morality
> pays to fuck women who had a million other customer's dicks inside them
> calls me a degenerate

sure man, cope with whatever you can cope with and leave me my copes. If there is anything I dislike more than a feminist or liberal it's guys like you who claim you are a fellow incel but shit on me for my copes trying to feel better in the process of putting somebody you deem even inferior to you down. That is pure backstabbing. Fuck you, douchebag.
"Just follow my own moral code you disgusting p.o.s because....idk having standards or some shit?"

Living is cope.
Chokinglink

Nah man..do whatever you want. Just don't try to convince other incels it's not an insane thing to do.
Tfw no mare gf.

Building up those good boy points.
This is such an underrated comment.

This is why the west is fucked. Degeneracy normalized.

I'd probably have sex with these ngl. Yes, I know it's degenerate but I don't care.

tpMjgfX.jpg

mtr_1410547805450.jpg

Hello Niggertears.
1509350470785 1

Nah it doesn't hurt them. I only finger them and perform cunnilingus. I don't go inside barns, but where they graze on the field so if they didn't enjoy it they'd either kick me or run away.

What does horse pussy taste like? Heard it smells like hay, is it true?

What does horse pussy taste like? Heard it smells like hay, is it true?
Yup exactly, the taste too. It's mixed with some unique female pheromones too so obviously it's nicer than sniffing a hay stack.

Yup exactly, the taste too. It's mixed with some unique female pheromones too so obviously it's nicer than sniffing a hay stack.

Nice. Heard that human pussy smells like fish, hay sounds much better.
Do you own the horses and if not, how did you get access to them?

Nice. Heard that human pussy smells like fish, hay sounds much better.
Do you own the horses and if not, how did you get access to them?
I'll pm.