Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waste of time going to any parties this friday if you're truecel

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
You won't get laid anyways so why bother being some background props for chad and stacy?

I go to parties so that I can get baked, getting baked is never a waste of time

Background props... That's exactly what sub8s are at Chad/Stacie parties.

jagged0 said:
You won't get laid anyways so why bother being some background props for chad and stacy?

Music, alcohol, drugs, friends - these are the reasons I go to party.

I don't mind. It's a decent cope. Next week maybe

pretty sure most incels dont get invited to parties

Jfl if you’re getting invited to parties and are calling yourself incel.

retarded_dumbshit said:
theultimate341 said:
Jfl if you’re getting invited to parties and are calling yourself incel.

I think that I might be misunderstanding something about the term party, because I think parties aren't just limited to college-level house parties and work parties and such. I consider events with DJs in warehouses parties, and those events you can find on Facebook and you buy tickets for.

Point I'm trying to make is that for a large % of parties people go to, you don't even really need to be invited thanks to social media. Promoters also send mass invites if you join a group related to that genre/DJ/venue, etc.

Everyone can go and enjoy a party if you're not going to get laid or to ogle and bemoan the dancefloor sex.

blickpall said:
Point I'm trying to make is that for a large % of parties people go to, you don't even really need to be invited thanks to social media. Promoters also send mass invites if you join a group related to that genre/DJ/venue, etc. 

Everyone can go and enjoy a party if you're not going to get laid or to ogle and bemoan the dancefloor sex.

well yeah, I could buy my way into a public party, but what for? it's going to be full of strangers, i'll get stared at, i'm going to get drunk on my own, proceed make an ass out of myself, and then go home. might as well go anywhere else and try meeting strangers, but what's the point? people don't like me, which i guess is really what im complaining about.

fukmylyf said:
I don't mind. It's a decent cope. Next week maybe

how u get invited? by friends? where are the parties hosted usually?

You need to be a normie to not feel uncomfortable at the party.

dr-problematic said:
how u get invited? by friends? where are the parties hosted usually?

technically, I wasn't. I usually go to paid events/nightclubs or gatecrash with acquaintances. My cousins have connections, so that helps too.

But yeah, paid events are your best option if you don't have a network. Ngl, it might be a shitty experience the first few times, but it gets better with "practice."

blickpall said:
I think that I might be misunderstanding something about the term party, because I think parties aren't just limited to college-level house parties and work parties and such. I consider events with DJs in warehouses parties, and those events you can find on Facebook and you buy tickets for.

Great post earlier this week btw. It looks like degenerate game actually got you pretty far. I often wonder if I'd be more social if I was able to do hood rat shit when I was younger and not get ostracized because of my strict upbringing.

retarded_dumbshit said:
well yeah, I could buy my way into a public party, but what for? it's going to be full of strangers, i'll get stared at, i'm going to get drunk on my own, proceed make an ass out of myself, and then go home. might as well go anywhere else and try meeting strangers, but what's the point? people don't like me, which i guess is really what im complaining about.

I guess the fact that they are strangers and you don't owe them anything can be somewhat of a release. It is sometimes for me, realizing that I can do/say whatever and it won't really come back to me as long as I'm not trying to start a fight or something. No shame. But, as I said, the major draws for me are the music (honestly that's my #1 priority in parties of this nature, if the music sucks then I'm not going), drugs, and when my friends are going also. I don't go to a party really thinking about whether people will like me, I guess. I think if the other stuff that I listed here doesn't apply to you, then yea, there really is no point to go to parties.

fukmylyf said:
But yeah, paid events are your best option if you don't have a network. Ngl, it might be a shitty experience the first few times, but it gets better with "practice."

Pretty much this. When you go to a party, especially one that is big enough, you are not going to be the only one there that is concerned with not fitting in, or is uncomfortable around strangers, etc. The people for whom this applies the most can be pretty easy to identify and perhaps connect with @retarded_dumbshit

cookinbreakfast said:
Great post earlier this week btw. It looks like degenerate game actually got you pretty far. I often wonder if I'd be more social if I was able to do hood rat shit when I was younger and not get ostracized because of my strict upbringing.

Hahaha thank you, degenerate game definitely had some upsides and some downsides.

I think that when you're doing "hood rat shit" you pretty much have to socialize to survive, or at least be able to survive social situations. Thugs, junkies, thieves, are abundant and you are forced to navigate that social landscape. For me it was a definite growing process and I won't say it was easy or that I didn't get the short end of the stick or never put myself in danger when I was really in the grime for the first time, but it got easier to adjust eventually and then find a way to fit into the culture. Fitting in with drug addicts isn't really that hard, if you do drugs yourself.

If you get invited to parties then you aren't a truecel.

retarded_dumbshit said:

Lol right? I think we found the fakecel, is this zyros alt account?