Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wat do now?

X

xanpilledslavcel

Greycel
18 and a half years incel I am, and the entirety of highschool+almost a year of college I spent desperately trying to find any female that would be attracted to me(how unusual is that huh?). But now when I started to dive deeper into the problem of involuntary celibacy I am literally willing to kill. Don't know if that is even related to me being an incel but sometimes when I see some foid comments or see an attractive girl I am reminded of the nature of women and awfully disgusted by it, to the point where I find myself planning some random murder. No rape. No necrophilia. Just night, street, hammer, random foids head, bonk, and leave. Even when I think about guilty I feel like I won't care at all. The only thing that concerns me is the fact that murder is illegal and I can go to jail for it, which I no no wanna. So my question is: how do I stop myself from these strange desires so that I won't find myself in jail a few years later?

Is this the FBI?

Keep your head down and out of the clouds, and stay focused on school.

xanpilledslavcel

Greycel​

JoinedApr 30, 2024Posts2

18 and a half years incel I am, and the entirety of highschool+almost a year of college I spent desperately trying to find any female that would be attracted to me(how unusual is that huh?). But now when I started to dive deeper into the problem of involuntary celibacy I am literally willing to kill. Don't know if that is even related to me being an incel but sometimes when I see some foid comments or see an attractive girl I am reminded of the nature of women and awfully disgusted by it, to the point where I find myself planning some random murder. No rape. No necrophilia. Just night, street, hammer, random foids head, bonk, and leave. Even when I think about guilty I feel like I won't care at all. The only thing that concerns me is the fact that murder is illegal and I can go to jail for it, which I no no wanna. So my question is: how do I stop myself from these strange desires so that I won't find myself in jail a few years later?
Normie

Its a normie Kek, They always have these rappers in their bio/names or
hes just a mentalcel, Either way, Whats your stats boyo? Or should i say Officer?

Jeffrey Dahmer maxxing.

OvER for hammercels.

In all seriousness though if you have travel capabilities get yourself on ovER to the Appalachian trail and wander around for a while.

Eventually you’ll be accosted in the dark by a man with amber eyes (who can naturally see in the dark) dressed all in white clothing who will make you an offer to join his creepy remote wilderness sex cult of free folk.

The pros of it are you get to impregnate literally hundreds of prime age Foid JB’s with your filthy subhuman incel seed.

The cons of it are you’ll be forced to take happy drugs during the duration of your stay like the rest of the cultists (unless of course you don’t mind taking drugs which would make this a moot point?)

I’m completely serious btw as apparently this cult does exist and the locals as well the area police and officials are actively working to aid and abet said cult keeping it in existence.

Over for homocidalcels

Jeffrey Dahmer maxxing.

OvER for hammercels.

In all seriousness though if you have travel capabilities get yourself on ovER to the Appalachian trail and wander around for a while.
I'm too damn impulsive and retarded to post so ig I'll just leave. However if you'll see some news about hammercel attacking random Ukrainian prostitutes remember me xD
But y'all rly gave me motivation to try as hard as I can to stop being an incel since y'all be weird asf like even my desire to KDmaxx can be justified, but not the way you treat newcels, they are cooked fr

Last edited:
ATF agent Smith checking in to .is