Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Watch this if you doubt God, Chico..

Doesn’t even answer why he thinks Christian god is the right one just yaps and moves on

Doesn’t even answer why he thinks Christian god is the right one just yaps and moves on
There's multiple accounts of Jesus from different people that have never met or communicated, mango.

He died for you, I promised :cryfeels:

There's multiple accounts of Jesus from different people that have never met or communicated, mango.

He died for you, I promised :cryfeels:
He could have made me chad :feelsrope:

i think the arguments for god are really strong. i dont think atheism is justified to believe in 2023. arguments from natural theology are hard to ignore
with that said, i think any revealed religion like abrahamic religions or eastern religions, where theres some kind of text, is also not justified to believe in

organized revealed religions are extremly morally ass backwards, and are used as a justification by normies to pick and choose their flavor of abuse and discrimination
"i saw it bro, trust me" is not a justification for believing in the extraordinary
from animal sacrifice, to justifying killing animals to this day, to slavery, to child genital mutilation aka circumcision, to making drugs illegal, to genocide, all of which used to normal and were justified because their religious book told them its okay
these books are extremely contradictory as well, all abrahamic religions are