Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watch this if you’re lonely

so jaded that i dont believe in her.
What do you rate this guy ?? He’s not that attractive but still mogs me. Anyway, everybody mogs the hell out of me.

She will start acting like a bitch once she surpasses him in income.

She will start acting like a bitch once she surpasses him in income.
Maybe but how would you rate that guy? I look like a deformed human being in front of him

Her plan is to use him for his money while she becomes a surgeon then cuck him after she no longer needs him.

Will never have this SUICIDE FUEL:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

hes probably packing serious heat

dickpill at work
good big dick will make foids complete sluts and submissive to males

Her plan is to use him for his money while she becomes a surgeon then cuck him after she no longer needs him.
She will fuck Chad in medical school while he waits for her

hes probably packing serious heat

dickpill at work
good big dick will make foids complete sluts and submissive to males
She can find taller guys with better facial structures who have bigger dicks than her bf. It’s not hard for foids to find a big dick guy.

She will fuck Chad in medical school while he waits for her
Yes, the way she is talking about this guy is just an act so she can manipulate him to provide for her. She will cuck him for chad in a few yrs, If not sooner.

Yes, the way she is talking about this guy is just an act so she can manipulate him to provide for her.
Bet she is already cheating on him

She fucks canines behind his back. I bet you she smells of dog.

What do you rate this guy ?? He’s not that attractive but still mogs me. Anyway, everybody mogs the hell out of me.
Isn't he short?
She's close to his height.

She can find taller guys with better facial structures who have bigger dicks than her bf. It’s not hard for foids to find a big dick guy.
She's probably already fucked a few chads and is using him as a safety net until she becomes a surgeon.

She would definitely leave him with 50% of his property and wealth if she is has a higher margin of salary she received. Hope this fucking cringe couple die in a accident or get cucked for dreaming shit