Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW watch this

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
I bet she would have found another bf in literally minutes if she wanted
Meanwhile men go their entire lives without female attention and make it to a natural death

Meanwhile men go their entire lives without female attention and make it to a natural death
agreed these females cant handle anything

In the Stavropol Territory, a girl hanged herself because of a guy who tried to break up with her
She went into a severe depression. Before her death, the unfortunate woman recorded a video where she said that she wanted a family, peace, and all men were only ready to "fuck" her.
chad pump n dump :horror: who would know that

Lmfao. Tutorial mode too hard

Chad only whore. chad knows that pussy is not virgin why would he settle down? thats why cultures forced women to be virgins, once men see that a women has been ruined by other man they lose all respect for her.

Last edited:
My dream job is the job of the guy in the second video ngl :ahegao:

Nothing of value was lost

So much for Orthodox tradcon Russia

I guess she can't complained if I fuck her now...

Ofc, as soon as she starts stinking it's over!

Of course a tattooed whore stamp and she is complaining that guys want to fuck her only. These toilets don't get it..

All that pussy gone to crap @DarkStarDown

I want to buy her on the black market.

Exactly my thoughts. I don't know why Russia is seen as a orthodox country with family values etc. They are no different than Burgerland
Being an Orthodox country historically doesn't mean that every person now is a practicing Orthodox.
In every country, true believers are only a tiny minority.

A foid actually properly going through a suicide. That's pretty rare :feelswhere:

Being an Orthodox country historically doesn't mean that every person now is a practicing Orthodox.
In every country, true believers are only a tiny minority.
I know that only a tiny minority is actually believing and practicing, but why do they always have to claim that Russia is a orthodox country while in fact it isn't. You have believers in the US as well, just a tiny minority. But no one says the US is a strict Christian country.

I know that only a tiny minority is actually believing and practicing, but why do they always have to claim that Russia is a orthodox country while in fact it isn't. You have believers in the US as well, just a tiny minority. But no one says the US is a strict Christian country.
In Europe US is mostly viewed as overly religious protestant country.
Can you imagine politician in secular country say this?

Quote god told me to strike at al qaeda and i struck them and then he instructed me to strike