Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watched a video from foids in my country being interviewed (IT won't touch this)

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Average age of those foids was 14. They were bragging about having sex next to monuments, sucking dick in caves in front of over 2000 live viewers. Also bragging about taking drugs and being disrespectful to police officers. "BUT MUH INNOCENT ANGELIC 14 YEAR OLD FOIDS WE MUST PROTECT THEM AT ALL COST :soy::soy::soy:".
What's wrong with cucks defending this degeneracy ? Literally all young foids do such behaviors and are being guarded by those retarded white knighting cucks.
A whore is a whore no matter the age and everyone must realize it. Wait, I forgot that nowadays being a whore with over 30 bodycounts is considered normal and there is no whore shaming anymore because (((they))) turned such an awful thing such as cheating into something progressive and positive.

we have become just as fucked as the west

ovER

We need a dictator for a reason

We need a dictator for a reason
we need a strong hand to fix generation alpha. They are worst degenerate fucked up children that live. I'd say we must euthanize at least 80% of them. A dictator like Stalin would be good in such times.

we need a strong hand to fix generation alpha. They are worst degenerate fucked up children that live. I'd say we must euthanize at least 80% of them. A dictator like Stalin would be good in such times.
Indeed, or use them as economic slaves.

Fuck, why the world hasn't ended. I hope every single one of the sexhavers gets brutally killed. Why life is so unfair. I hate it. :reeeeee: :reeeeee::cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

14 isn't a kid in EE they're drinking and smoking from a young age sex is just another thing added to their belt by age 11.

True. Anything short of totalitarian enforcement will not work.

Stone the roastie cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back