Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching 300 on Netflix and drinking wine

Great movie from based times !

Ephalites the deformed "traitor" hunchback is my personal hero. He "betrayed" all those tradcuck Spartans countrymen of his who wanted him dead for endless Pussy.

Truly the hero of story. He overcame the tradcuck brainwashing instilled into him to get revenge on the soyciety that casted him out and got tons of pussy in process.

I salute you Ephalites :feelsYall:

Ephalites the deformed "traitor" hunchback is my personal hero. He "betrayed" all those tradcuck Spartans countrymen of his who wanted him dead for endless Pussy.

Truly the hero of story. He overcame the tradcuck brainwashing instilled into him to revenge on the soyciety that casted him out and got tons of pussy in process.

Yeah, i always sympathized with him, he had no reason to fight for his nation, since they betrayed him first. Although the historical Ephialtes did it in hopes of getting a reward but he wants rewarded, he was betrayed by the Persians and then executed by the Spartans

Last edited:
Gay AF Westerners projected their own homosexuality on Middle Easterners and butchered the ریشو Xerxes.
main-qimg-bda3cdd3cef5655f787eb4759abba7f2.jpg
300-1920-Xerxes-2-28129.png
We humiliated you to death. All world loves the Spartans and nobody gives a fuck about the Persians.

Seething since 480 BC.

I like this depiction of the battle better; it actually shows the Persians as humans:

Imagine getting your historical knowledge from a PlayStation game. Persian-moment.

The truth is, we humiliated you and after that, Alexander the Great conquered your whole kingdom and enslaved you by pure force, with bear hands

Spartans were homosexual
They made a river of blood out of your victims. No matter what you say, the facts remain facts and your victims souls will remember for eternity how they were slaughtered by the Europeans

He's coping hard.
So you are sucking each other’s dick? Sand niggers have always been gay af, the history tells us humans everything we need to know about you sand nigger monkeys Haha

An almost excessively based movie. Great choice. :feelsYall:

Arab = loser

Nobody respects you, nobody fears you, you are a the most weak folks on earth

drinking wine and watching chiseled bear chested men good for you kid its 2022. be yourself

Truly the hero of story. He overcame the tradcuck brainwashing instilled into him to get revenge on the soyciety that casted him out and got tons of pussy in process.

low IQ leonidas should've just let him join the acadians

drinking wine and watching chiseled bear chested men good for you kid its 2022. be yourself
this faggot Turk mutt already had his dick multilatedand got ass fucked by the iman for allah. Soon he will cut off his dick and balls for allah to protect himself from any possibility of degenerate sex with femoids and only take holy Iman cock up his was for the rest of his Turk mutt life just like allah comands. insh allah praise be to the almighty for giving this special Turk mutt kid guidance In his life. He vomits holy iman semen I. The streets of his turkroach ghetto while the German kaffir look on I. Disgust

Last edited:
He vomits holy iman semen I. The streets of his turkroach ghetto while the German kaffir look on I. Disgust

insh allah how dare this filthy foid whore interrupt the sacred tadition of omitting holy Iman semen out onto the ground of the infidel land!
praise be to allah for making this turk rach faggot ugly so he can not partake in the filthy degeneracy of heterosexual intercouse and is nstead spread his born sped ass for the holy iman cock. insh allah! may thisspecial turkroach kid continue to vomit out iman semen and be a nusiance to the native german infidels and a shitstain in their society for years to come!

Last edited: