Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Water: Foids have no virtue or character

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
How often did you see foids getting bullied because of their looks while growing up?

The answer probably is - never! Because, foids live life on easy-mode, they get to skate by getting teased for being ugly.

Imagine if the bullies that picked on you, had of put their energy into bullying fat and ugly foids - life would have been dare I say - better!

Take the whore revolution - I'm sorry, I mean the "Sexual Revolution" - it took the stigma out of foids having to feel like whores for having sex before marriage.

What reason does a foid need to develop character, or a sense of humor? - when she lives life on "just exist-mode".

When is the last time a foid came up to you, and told you a funny joke? - exactly, the spider queens don't have personalities, they are witches.

When is the last time a foid talked to you about her faith in God? :feelshmm: - exactly, they are too busy getting abortions.

Foids are so sexually liberated, that they would rather be members of chad's Tinder harem, than give a lonely guy a chance.

Foids live in the world that men built, yet the lazy whores have been deemed by Jews as the "Gatekeepers of Sex".

In the year 2020, foids in the United States aborted 930,160 babies - yet foids have been deemed by Jews as the "Empathetic Gender".

And most importantly - modern foids in the west think that they can grow as fat as they want! Adele and Lizzo are landwhales, yet they have body counts. :feelsclown:

Queens

Lizzo and her twin Snorlax

You have to be fucking kidding me

Brutal

Use it to open a sorority house door

they are a meme gender with Personality dysfunctions

I think the only fans phenomenon is exposing toilet character