Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Water is wet) Made a foid post on /r/ForeverAloneDating...inbox flooded

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
And that was in like 20 minutes. I didn't put any effort into it, just copied a few sentences from another foid post. That was it.

This subreddit itself is pretty blackpilling. Almost all male submissions (as you'd expect), foid submissions get upvoted and commented to fuck, but that's nothing compared to the actual number of PMs the accoutns get JFL.

And of course, IT types would say "they're just thirsty guys trying to fuck", but the actual evidence I'm seeing are guys who have all read the post and have spent time putting in effort to ask/talk about whatever bullshit i listed in "my" post. It's like a fucking homework assignment for these guys :lul:

JFL FUCK I just saw that EVEN MORE than the one's who messaged me have tried to start a chat, which is some new reddit feature apparently...these are different from inbox PMs...FUCK men are SO thirsty it's pathetic. It's like, a foid post will get 10 comments, but the account will get well over 100 messages, for literally EXISTING as a foid. The messages are flooding in, not even an hour and well over 20 messages and chat requests.

It just goes to show that juggernaut law truly is that, LAW. ForeverAloneDating, where the foids should be the lowest of the low, and still, an ARMY of suitors willing to worship her. This shit is why, even if I was attractive enough, I honestly don't think I'd ever even want a girlfriend now, not in 2021. What the fuck is the point when all it takes is her to feel like you aren't slightly perfect one day and she opens up any app/website and picks someone else

Femcel copers destroyed with FACTS and EVIDENCE

As if any woman on earth gives a single shit about facts or evidence when they aren't the ones benefiting from it

Foids = tutorial mode

They literally had to go private for a while cuz too many men were intrested in them. Women CANT be lonely. They can not relate to lonilness or struggles of a man. EVER. They live an extremely easy life

As if any woman on earth gives a single shit about facts or evidence when they aren't the ones benefiting from it
I was talking about men who cope like this and I was being sarcastic

add screenshots

based and blackpilled but need screenshots

They literally had to go private for a while cuz too many men were intrested in them. Women CANT be lonely. They can not relate to lonilness or struggles of a man. EVER. They live an extremely easy life

Post some screenshots of messages you received.

honkfuel.
Honk, honk.
Tmw

Well said

Femcels don’t exist it’s a fact that there is always men desperate enough to talk to them.

Dating apps have normalised this kind behavior, men have become over confident in approaching women over the net as theres no longer physical contact or inhibitions. We live in a generation of coward internet simps. Shit, I wish I was born a 100years ago

Ok. Now armed with your new perspective can you imagine why foids prefer dudes THAT DON'T APPROACH?

Damn, you torture yourself bro

Femcels don’t exist it’s a fact that there is always men desperate enough to talk to them.
Meanwhile we barely get a hug or a friend

And that was in like 20 minutes. I didn't put any effort into it, just copied a few sentences from another foid post. That was it.

This subreddit itself is pretty blackpilling. Almost all male submissions (as you'd expect), foid submissions get upvoted and commented to fuck, but that's nothing compared to the actual number of PMs the accoutns get JFL.

And of course, IT types would say "they're just thirsty guys trying to fuck", but the actual evidence I'm seeing are guys who have all read the post and have spent time putting in effort to ask/talk about whatever bullshit i listed in "my" post. It's like a fucking homework assignment for these guys :lul:

JFL FUCK I just saw that EVEN MORE than the one's who messaged me have tried to start a chat, which is some new reddit feature apparently...these are different from inbox PMs...FUCK men are SO thirsty it's pathetic. It's like, a foid post will get 10 comments, but the account will get well over 100 messages, for literally EXISTING as a foid. The messages are flooding in, not even an hour and well over 20 messages and chat requests.

It just goes to show that juggernaut law truly is that, LAW. ForeverAloneDating, where the foids should be the lowest of the low, and still, an ARMY of suitors willing to worship her. This shit is why, even if I was attractive enough, I honestly don't think I'd ever even want a girlfriend now, not in 2021. What the fuck is the point when all it takes is her to feel like you aren't slightly perfect one day and she opens up any app/website and picks someone else
Tee hee