Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Water-is-wet Theory: Online Dating causes misogyny

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
Everyone agrees that misogyny has increased since online dating became the go-to option for dating. But dumbass foids have a retarded theory that it's because quote "Apps like Tinder and Hinge give straight men unfettered access to women – and a new sense of boldness through a seemingly endless set of options" :feelstastyman:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/27/why-do-dating-apps-bring-out-the-worst-in-men

REALITY: 90% of males suffer from constant rejection in online dating apps -> go online to discuss why -> come out with blackpill as the only reasonable answer. :bigbrain:

As an oldcel, I definitely notice a difference in even mainstream men. Back in my early 20s (circa early 2010s), people used to actually say and believe that "women care less about looks" and "you have to be confident" ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Now - I never hear it. Maybe once a year and then everyone else mocks the person who said it.

Now - I never hear it. Maybe once a year and then everyone else mocks the person who said it.
Millions of people know about looksmaxxing now.

Interacting with women causes you to hate women, interesting, it's almost as if people hate women because of their behaviour.

The blackpill is a solution to what is going on since 2012. It isn't a 'real solution' just like video gaming is not
a solution to loneliness. The governments KNOW exactly what is going on and are choosing to silence
everyone here which is why I always say to vote out Biden and the Conservatives.

They've already gone after mens ability to form, in the uk they're stopping us protesting, looking after
women while incel / average men suffer.

No such thing as "online dating"

As a
Everyone agrees that misogyny has increased since online dating became the go-to option for dating. But dumbass foids have a retarded theory that it's because quote "Apps like Tinder and Hinge give straight men unfettered access to women – and a new sense of boldness through a seemingly endless set of options" :feelstastyman:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/27/why-do-dating-apps-bring-out-the-worst-in-men

REALITY: 90% of males suffer from constant rejection in online dating apps -> go online to discuss why -> come out with blackpill as the only reasonable answer. :bigbrain:

As an oldcel, I definitely notice a difference in even mainstream men. Back in my early 20s (circa early 2010s), people used to actually say and believe that "women care less about looks" and "you have to be confident" ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Now - I never hear it. Maybe once a year and then everyone else mocks the person who said it.
As a fellow millenialcel I can confirm, back in the day when I complianed about this, everyone told me "Just be c0nfident, bruhh". Now even normie man starting to see w0men for who they truly are.

I think that most people understand that dating apps are useless for most men, and that dating in general is heavily skewed in favor of women. The RedPill is basically accepted now. In the 2000s, I read/heard a lot of women saying, "We are held to unattainable standards of beauty!" Now I hardly ever hear that, and if I do it is from a clueless middle aged man trying to pander to women.

I am surprised that article is as recent as 2022.

Interacting with women causes you to hate women, interesting, it's almost as if people hate women because of their behaviour.
This. Misogyny is simply a consequence of how women behave.

The Guardian might be the most cucked news outlet there is.

"Apps like Tinder and Hinge give straight men unfettered access to women – and a new sense of boldness through a seemingly endless set of options"
This quote is projection. It was definitely written by a foid.

Not reading a Guardian article written by some probably fat and ugly feminazi.

Bro I had the app bumble for a full month. I used decent pics and wrote I'm taller than I actually am and had 0 success. I had 2 matches in the first day whom didn't bother to write to me at all even though I increased their time and then 1 tranny a day later. That was it.
Whole next month I got 0 anything.

MGTOW is also growing, at a rapid pace.
Some idiots on here will call me ´CopeMaxxer´ for this.
Death to feminism, sexual liberation and let society burn!

Bumble fired 40% of its Employees, 2 weeks ago btw.
Men ain´t playing a rigged game anymore

Bro I had the app bumble for a full month. I used decent pics and wrote I'm taller than I actually am and had 0 success. I had 2 matches in the first day whom didn't bother to write to me at all even though I increased their time and then 1 tranny a day later. That was it.
Bumble is really awful, and expensive. If a foid matches with a chad she won't message anyone else and the match fades. At least with Tinder you can later.

I hope the blackpill ends up becoming mainstream. That way, it becomes the popular opinion and foids end up getting put back in their places.

REALITY: 90% of males suffer from constant rejection in online dating apps -> go online to discuss why -> come out with blackpill as the only reasonable answer.

The blackpill is a solution to what is going on since 2012. It isn't a 'real solution' just like video gaming is not
a solution to loneliness. The governments KNOW exactly what is going on and are choosing to silence
everyone here which is why I always say to vote out Biden and the Conservatives.

They've already gone after mens ability to form, in the uk they're stopping us protesting, looking after

Wtf is the endgoal of this? If men drop out of society those rich fags won't even have tea anymore for breakfast, or even a fucking chair. Wtf is their purpose? Do they even have a purpose? Is is just "let's destroy everything" theory? I'm inclined to say yes. Pissrael won't survive alone when all the world is ruined. Their IQ is the one of an Arab country, they can't do shit except steal the West's money, and their religion prevents manual work anyway. The West will collapse, and them with it. All of this makes no sense. Fuck whoever is behind this bullshit, they're sado-masochistic and mentally ill.

You got two matches? calm down chad dayum

Projecting to make themselves appear as victims and not the culprits. Typical women behaviour

I hope the blackpill ends up becoming mainstream. That way, it becomes the popular opinion and foids end up getting put back in their places.
It already is mainstream among zoomers but it isn't gonna change anything because there's nothing you can realistically do. Outing yourself as a blackpiller is a social death sentence unless you're good looking so all the normies are just gonna play ball as usual

Good water thread

I agree.

Dating apps were one of the most brutal experiences of my life. Being rejected by hundreds, maybe even thousands of foids without even having the occasion to talk to 99% of them was the definitive proof that confidence and personnality don't matter. I was rejected on the basis of my look and my my look alone.

Wtf is the endgoal of this? If men drop out of society those rich fags won't even have tea anymore for breakfast, or even a fucking chair. Wtf is their purpose? Do they even have a purpose? Is is just "let's destroy everything" theory? I'm inclined to say yes. Pissrael won't survive alone when all the world is ruined. Their IQ is the one of an Arab country, they can't do shit except steal the West's money, and their religion prevents manual work anyway. The West will collapse, and them with it. All of this makes no sense. Fuck whoever is behind this bullshit, they're sado-masochistic and mentally ill.

Men won't drop out of society. They will simply turn into this

Japan Love GIF

Japanese simp-like men who work 100 hours a week in small apartments, lonely with
no girlfriends (average male) and no prospects.

I propose a form of non-violent resistance.

Then if not women, where are men have to settle down on??

But dumbass foids have a retarded theory that it's because quote "Apps like Tinder and Hinge give straight men unfettered access to women – and a new sense of boldness through a seemingly endless set of options" :feelstastyman:

They are always projecting their behavior onto us. No sub 8 man has an endless set of options.

They always jump to the stupidest conclusions. I haven't even opened the article and I know a chick wrote this. It's the same warped viewpoint that comes from only being able to see men as a collective of the very small amount of guys they consider date-worthy. All other men don't exist. So their conclusions become an apex fallacy.

Not only that but they also judge men's ability to have near unlimited partners should they choose, solely based on their own experiences as a woman. They're just projecting their circumstance unto the majority of men. I would love to see how many of them dealt with switching places with an average guy for a year jfl. They'd hate it. Well, I guess there are all the examples of FtMs who regret it when they realize that passing as a guy makes their lives instantly fucked.

It is ironic though. Because if her hypothesis was true, it would still be grounded in reality somewhat because it's actually the more sexually successful men who are the most misogynistic.

Gnooooooo it’s because le toxic online manosphere influenced you gnooooo

Yes it’s like they are somehow trying to fight reality and suppress truth. They lost all the arguments so the only thing they are left with now is repression. Fucking bastards burn all world governments now

That's absolutely true and there's a reason for it : it is, in fact, true.

When I encountered the "blackpill" (ie: the general idea that women are sexually attracted to good looking, aggressive men), I wasn't sure what to think about it. The only thing I knew is that yes, assholes had girlfriends whereas I, the supreme gentleman, had none.

When I started to look at the amount of data that simply proves the blackpill, it became impossible to deny. One of the thing that truely opened my eyes back in the days were the Chad experiment on dating apps. I knew a good looking guy would probably have a bit more success, but I was not aware that looks were that powerful, that man could simply say "Wanna fuck, slut ?" and have a woman start blushing and saying yes.

Last edited:
90% of males suffer from constant rejection in online dating apps -> go online to discuss why -> come out with blackpill as the only reasonable answer. :bigbrain:
90% of men are bluepilled.

then 1 tranny a day later.
my experience with bumble sucked. I had 2 trannys swipe right and what I did next caused my account to get ban for trashing them. Those dickheads reported my account for making a fair point.

Men won't drop out of society. They will simply turn into this

Japan Love GIF

Japanese simp-like men who work 100 hours a week in small apartments, lonely with
no girlfriends (average male) and no prospects.

Yes men are losing T day after day. If they didn't rebel know (and years already earlier) they will even less so in the future. The present is horrible, I can't imagine the future. A gigantic castrated male population with a genetic elite enjoying everything.

I propose a form of non-violent resistance.

You mean "non-violent" right? Because non-violent never works. The problem is that we're scattered, powerless. I have a plan to get rich (will take me decades and iron will/mental considering inceldom+racism), and afterwards see if I can move some pawns on the chesstable in our favor (not political involvement, something different). We need money (a ton), infrastructure, organization (official and officious). And we need to spread across the world. A division in every country ideally.

Many here mention "Incelistan". You realize that such a project, even if allowed at all, would just lead to our death? What a bright idea to put OFFICIALLY all the leaders of the resistance in the same physical place. All they would have to do after that is surround us and kill us and it's like we never existed.

90% of men are bluepilled.

Unfortunately yes. No matter how hard their life is, no matter how much evidence, no matter the amount of discrimination, rejection, bullshit, they'll go from bluepill to a slight moment of redpill at best then bluepill again. That's what lack of testosterone does to a motherfucker.

the one and only time it's actually about personality

Feeling protected by a thin veil of anonimity, the foid lets go of any and all pretenses to care about sub-8 males.

Why does a system which magnifies female privilege and male hardship make men angry and resentful? Tough one.

toilets dont live in reality

Misogyny is just a based response to the truth about foids nature. Once you realize it's all rigged and your bloodline dies with you, it's very easy (and appropriate) to become an asshole and stop giving a fuck about society. You losing to the genetic lottery is not your fault, therefore, why apologize for it? The foid is the gatekeeper and she's not allowing you to "proceed", so fuck 'em then... I only wish pain and misery onto foids.