Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Water: the “Barbie” movie is just feminist woke propaganda in which every male is either an idiot, bigot, or loser

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Some of you will be going to see the movie Barbie soon. Just be aware that it is Jewish male-hating toilet worship.

The Daily Sceptic published an article about the movie yesterday on their website. Here is the full article:

Barbie is a “Deeply Anti-Man Movie in Which Every Male Character is Either an Idiot, Bigot or Loser”​

By: Will Jones
July 19, 2023

How predictable was it that the new Barbie film would be a vehicle for the worst anti-man prejudices of the modern era, with every male character either an idiot, bigot or loser? Sarah Vine gives her verdict in the Mail, saying that she feels sorry “for those who subscribe to this nonsense — and for the young men growing up in a world that tells them they’re worthless”. Here’s an excerpt.
Every one of the screens in the place had been commandeered by Barbie. I took my daughter Bea, 20, with me — partly because she’d nagged me half to death about coming, partly as an unsullied Gen Z counterpoint to my grumpy mummy stance on Barbie.
Despite the tagline — “If you hate Barbie, this is the film for you” — I didn’t really think I was likely to be the target audience. And so it transpired. She loved every second; me, not so much.
My main criticism, actually, has nothing to do with the subject matter. Barbie or no Barbie, it’s not intrinsically that good a film. It’s uneven, disjointed, the plot makes no real sense — and the dead hand of corporate America weighs heavily upon it.
For sure, Mattel is superficially mocked in the shape of a bumbling CEO and his be-suited sidekicks. But the opening scene, in which a group of little girls smash their boring ‘old‑fashioned’ dolls’ heads in, with alarming violence, at the appearance of their Barbie messiah, is actually quite sinister. As is the appearance of the ‘ghost’ of Ruth Handler, Barbie’s inventor, as some sort of God-like figure.
But my main objection is that Barbie is not really a film about Barbie at all. It’s one hour and 54 minutes of extended misandry, dressed up with a few fun dance routines and one or two (granted fairly decent) jokes.
It’s a deeply anti-man movie, an extension of all that TikTok feminism that paints any form of masculinity — other than the most anodyne — as toxic and predatory, and frames women’s liberation not as a movement based on achieving equality between the sexes but as a cultural revenge vehicle designed to write men out of the story altogether.
Every male character is either an idiot, a bigot or a sad, rather pathetic loser. If the roles were reversed, and a male director made a film about how all women were hysterical, neurotic, gold-digging witches, it would be denounced — quite rightly — as deeply offensive and sexist.
In a nutshell, Barbie and Ken set off on an adventure to the real world to discover the source of Barbie’s sudden and uncharacteristic anxiety. Barbie gets a nasty shock — she’s not as universally popular as she imagined. Ken, on the other hand, has a tremendous time, plugging into the macho culture of LA and discovering that there is such a thing called the ‘patriarchy’.
He then turns into a ‘real man’ (again, sketched in the most one‑dimensional of clichés), goes back to Barbie Land, organises the equivalent of an incel uprising (quite literally, given Ken’s lack of tackle) — and brainwashes all the Barbies into becoming his willing slaves. Strong Andrew Tate vibes, put it that way.
Queen Barbie, a.k.a. Margot Robbie, must then mobilise a counter-revolution, which she does with the help of her human friends — mother and daughter duo Gloria and Sasha. Using their Barbie wiles, they put the Kens back in their boxes. The film ends with her checking into a gynaecology clinic, presumably so she can become a ‘real’ woman.
It only goes to further confirm the infamous double standards of woke culture, where despite the railing against ‘oppressive’ stereotypes, all the worst stereotypes are levelled at any demographic group (men, white people, older people, etc.) seen as falling into the facile ‘privileged’ class.:blackpill:

Foids all over the planet are going to see this movie, which will increase male-hate. Jews hate goym, so the Jews use Hollywood to change society so that Jews can have an easier time ruling over goym.

(((Hollywood)))

still probably the least homosexual and niggerized movie hollywood has produced in the last decade

Destroy (((Hollywood)))

still probably the least homosexual and niggerized movie hollywood has produced in the last decade
No, there will be plenty of black foids in the movie, I studied the previews closely.

Jews know lots of occult stuff man.. i am not kidding, they summon angels and all which teaches them various ways to amass wealth which the normie simpleton brain can't even grasp.. actually its not only jews, i can list some occultist who are really fucking with the normie minds this includes kaballah practising jews, roman catholics, orthodox eastern church ,Persian muslims, taoist chinese, Indonesian muslims, Indian mystics and tantriks to name a few... the hole goes deeper than you think

Jews know lots of occult stuff man.. i am not kidding, they summon angels and all which teaches them various ways to amass wealth which the normie simpleton brain can't even grasp.. actually its not only jews, i can list some occultist who are really fucking with the normie minds this includes kaballah practising jews, roman catholics, orthodox eastern church ,Persian muslims, taoist chinese, Indonesian muslims, Indian mystics and tantriks to name a few... the hole goes deeper than you think
Yes, I never get tired of learning about Jews, the creatures are terrible.

Yes, I never get tired of learning about Jews, the creatures are terrible.
their origins are shady...its not even clear if jews are really monotheist, history has been changed.. they used to have a big idol of something which they worshipped in Israel with some weird ritual. Meanwhile its very clear that Phoenicians used to sacrifice babies who were neighbours of jews

Lifefuel for SEAcels
You want to hear something interesting?

One day while I was at work, a man in the United States Navy came into my place of work, because he wanted to rent out the venue for a party. The Navy man walks in wearing his uniform and looking very professional. He started talking to us, and he laughed and said, “It’s very tense. We were on a United States destroyer (battleship) waiting for our boss to command us to shoot at the Chinese destroyer - and the Chinese destroyer is waiting for commands to shoot at the United States destroyer”.

Jews understand that the way to enslave a group of people is to destroy the males first. Kikes really have no shame.

Wasn't going to watch it in the cinema so don't care anyways. Won't be watching Oppenheimer either that shit looks boring as fuck.

Barbie wants a selfish individualist world where they control the Kens. Ken wants a selfish individualist world where they control the barbies. In the end, the conflict is settled, and they learn to...be selfish individualists without oppressing other selfish individualists.

Females want narcissism without the consequences of narcissism.

Times are tough lads. You know its bad when even Ken's not getting any.

Sarah Vine gives her verdict in the Mail, saying that she feels sorry “for those who subscribe to this nonsense
That would be most foids and their toilet hive minds.

Old foid. Opinion: disregarded

The War on Males is a Jewish operation that needs to stop.

I wonder how much money this Jewish propaganda is going to make in China.

They could have made Barbie black or asian and make Ken a tranny.
It can always be worse.

Disgusting kikes. Life is already hard enough for males, and the Jew-run media wants to inflame foids with movies like Barbie.

“Warning to parents”:

View: https://youtu.be/bJLSIP9TD3k

Last edited:
I watched a review of the Barbie movie on JewTube - the ad that followed was for HIV medication.

Imagine watching this slop, holy fuck.

Imagine watching this slop, holy fuck.
I haven’t been to a movie theater since before the pandemic began, I think a movie ticket in the United States has an average price of $15, and popcorn and a drink will cost another $15. A single American could easily spend $30 going to go see Barbie.

Sounds like they need to be confronted :feelsLSD:

Wasn't going to watch it in the cinema so don't care anyways. Won't be watching Oppenheimer either that shit looks boring as fuck.
I have the exact same thoughts. I don’t remember the last time films have been shilled this much. Not stepping foot into theaters either way

That's a good cope. I'm going to go watch this today.

Wait I might not be allowed in without a group as a young mysagonist.

I have not even watched the trailer , why would I

Can't believe ryan gosling did this

Foids all over the planet are going to see this movie, which will increase male-hate. Jews hate goym, so the Jews use Hollywood to change society so that Jews can have an easier time ruling over goym.
yeah and since they have all the wealth and power
it doesnt effect them
makes sense:feelsjuice:

I haven’t been to a movie theater since before the pandemic began, I think a movie ticket in the United States has an average price of $15, and popcorn and a drink will cost another $15. A single American could easily spend $30 going to go see Barbie.
the movie theater is a good cope for me
just buy an icee/beer with some food
sure its gonna cost you a bit but its cool every now and then:feelsaww:

yeah its some weird disturbing shit
the shit school and soyciety never teach or bring up:bluepill: