Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wayne Couzensmaxxing - He only did it because he was balding.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
That ex-cop who fake arrested that front hole and raped/killed her 100% only done it because of his balding, prove me wrong.

Balding is a death sentence and he had no reason to live once he lost his follicles.

Fuck doing research into breast Cancer etc, we should make scientist study cures for hair loss then foids wouldn't get Wayne'd in the future.

A man against time.

he was a normie with 2 kids

so no
So Wayne Couzenmaxxing will get me a wife and 2 kids?

Didn't he import his gf from Ukraine?

Ukrainemaxxing is on the menu boyos.

No joke - I watched all the foids having their little vigil/protest when this first happened not long after they first arrested him as it was being streamed on YouTube. They were all standing around ranting and raving making the whole thing about toxic masculinity, saying there should be a curfew on men, all men are murderers and blah, blah, blah.

Then the police turned up to try and calm things down and one of these foids turned around to one of the police officers and shouted the words "You didn't arrest the murderer!" to which the cop replied "We did arrest him. He's in jail awaiting trial" and then she sheepishly replied "...yeah. After he murdered somebody!" :feelshaha:

Ok bitch shall we just go around arresting men just in case they murder somebody or are you just that stupid that you turned up to this vigil to rant and rave without knowing the facts? :feelskek: