Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We are approaching the ten-year anniversary of the Liberation of Isla Vista

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Next year will mark ten years since ER went ER in Isla Vista.

Time flies, like a BMW driving down the street hitting people in the way.

View: https://dai.ly/x1wpb28

He was blonde Stacy only

He was blonde Stacy only
He was raised by television and Hollywood to believe that he deserved blonde toilets like Monette Moio.

White foids did not want him, Asian foids were chad-only especially in Santa Barbara, and there is no way a goblina or a niggress would date a niceguy like ER. He was doomed.

He was raised by television and Hollywood to believe that he deserved blonde toilets like Monette Moio.

White foids did not want him, Asian foids were chad-only especially in Santa Barbara, and there is no way a goblina or a niggress would date a niceguy like ER. He was doomed.
ER could have geomaxxed to Eastern Europe and since there are a lot of blonde blue eyed whores here just like in the US he could have betabuxxed a slavic foid which is not hard to do because he was wealthy. Also he would have been insanely statusmaxxed and wealthy in any eastern european country due to taxes being low. He wouldn't have had to work for the rest of his life. ER is a fakecel.

ER could have geomaxxed to Eastern Europe and since there are a lot of blonde blue eyed whores here just like in the US he could have betabuxxed a slavic foid which is not hard to do because he was wealthy. Also he would have been insanely statusmaxxed and wealthy in any eastern european country due to taxes being low. He wouldn't have had to work for the rest of his life. ER is a fakecel.
ER actually put in work

I respect ER just as much as you but It was purely his fault for either not geomaxxing or refusing to move to a state where there were less CHADs like somewhere down South. Bruh imagine if he SEAmaxxed to Japan or even better Korea but noo he was blonde foids only who are also the most stupid and repulsive for me personally jfl on ER he could have been banging a hot korean foid now. :feelskek: He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth and he refused to take advantage of what 99% of people don't have.

Elliot Rodgers " My Twisted World " should be included in the list of greatest book of this century. I read it quite often, and its better than most movies, especially him depicting his upper class lifestyle in posh LA neighbourhood with every detail is fantastic and the dark twist at the end is just cherry on the cake

I respect ER just as much as you but It was purely his fault for either not geomaxxing or refusing to move to a state where there were less CHADs like somewhere down South. Bruh imagine if he SEAmaxxed to Japan or even better Korea but noo he was blonde foids only who are also the most stupid and repulsive for me personally jfl on ER he could have been banging a hot korean foid now. :feelskek: He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth and he refused to take advantage of what 99% of people don't have.
you dont understand elliot psychology, ideologically he felt like he was a pure upper class anglo saxon chad but physically he was fucked up because his idiot parents decided to produce a mix baby, which snatched him the opportunity of being a pure anglo saxon and getting to date pure blonde. lbh he was robbed of his birthright by his dad by marrying an ugly noodlewhore

you dont understand elliot psychology, ideologically he felt like he was a pure upper class anglo saxon chad but physically he was fucked up because his idiot parents decided to produce a mix baby, which snatched him the opportunity of being a pure anglo saxon and getting to date pure blonde. lbh he was robbed of his birthright by his dad by marrying an ugly noodlewhore
I simply do not understand why he was ONLY attracted to blonde girls. That's all. In my honest opinion korean and japanese foids hard mog not only because majority of them have low body counts (or are virgins) but also because they are not as demanding as cumskin foids. I am talking about asian women in their own countries not the roasties on the West. As you can see his dad was a pure blood anglo yet he only dated interracial. Blonde foids are not worth it and ER's dad knew it. Even if he got to have a blonde girlfriend it would have been a roastie with previous 30+ body count who would have used him because of his wealth even tho he was not considered rich in the area he was living in. That's why I'm saying that he should have geomaxxed either here or in an Asian country where taxes are low as shit and settle up with an asian/slavic foid.

I simply do not understand why he was ONLY attracted to blonde girls. That's all. In my honest opinion korean and japanese foids hard mog not only because majority of them have low body counts (or are virgins) but also because they are not as demanding as cumskin foids. I am talking about asian women in their own countries not the roasties on the West. As you can see his dad was a pure blood anglo yet he only dated interracial. Blonde foids are not worth it and ER's dad knew it. Even if he got to have a blonde girlfriend it would have been a roastie with previous 30+ body count who would have used him because of his wealth even tho he was not considered rich in the area he was living in. That's why I'm saying that he should have geomaxxed either here or in an Asian country where taxes are low as shit and settle up with an asian/slavic foid.
If you have read " My twisted world" you can clearly see that his dad marrying noodlewhore did not worked well for him, the ungrateful noodle divorced raped him and took his half income, also leaving little Elliot scarred for life, as he was expecting that his parents would never seperate and they would be one happy family forever .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back