Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We are living in the most cucked times in history, you can't even decide about your life!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Vaccines, taxes, being an incel and much more. We are so cucked, we are litteral slaves. But even on much more basic level we are told what to do and don't do.

We are not let to have suicidal thoughts and say them out loud. A month ago I made a post on a Polish forum about having sui thoughts. I had police in my house a few hours later because someone notified them and they found me through my phone number connected to the profile.

JFL, you are not allowed to take YOUR OWN LIFE, because it doesn't belong to you, but to teh powers that be. You are supposed to be a good goy slave and pay your taxes from your already slave-like pay. We are literally in chains.

True but most importantly you are dragged into this clow world against your will by your parents which is the first and major step of becoming society's slave. Also other people (especially those higher on social ladder than you) perceive you at most as resourse and nothing more so for them you taking your own life is considered crime because you are stealing someone's else labour force :feelsclown::blackpill:
A month ago I made a post on a Polish forum about having sui thoughts. I had police in my house a few hours later because someone notified them and they found me through my phone number connected to the profile.
bruuuutal you probably were posting on some cucked site filled with normies if they think about life as something so precious to call the police to your home :feelswhat::society:

They want you to live as long as possible because you're central bank collateral.

Only live slaves have value.

Go to work wagie and pay your tax. Suicide is more appealing every new day.
Fucking bullshit. We are more evolved than them. Only animals and apes are happy in this servitude and suffering.

Go to work wagie and pay your tax. Suicide is more appealing every new day.
Fucking bullshit. We are more evolved than them. Only animals and apes are happy in this servitude and suffering.
Based

found me through my phone number connected to the profile.

Rookie moment. What is the site?

It is becoming more clear by the day that the whole push to militarize the world's police forces was part of bring about the global social control we see today. The old boogeyman of terrorism either accomplished what the powerful needed it to do, or it was just paving the way to step 2: the new boogeyman of the "invisible enemy". It is essential that we are fluent in digital privacy and security as we step further into this totalitarian nightmare.