Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are obsessed with sigma

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
> be braziliansigma
> screenshot 50 incel posts a day
> be active on .co and reddit for up to 16 hours a day for the last 2 years
> "why are incels obsessed with me"

He must be many people on one account, no way could a normal fully grown man post every day for years :lul: :lul: :lul:

Wouldn't say obsessed , But what he does , is very weird so it's understandable to be a bit fascinated

I don't know why you people even bother with IT.

Sometimes I pity him. We are his sole reason to exist while we don't give a fuck about him.

BrazilianSigma is probably the biggest truecel to ever walk on this earth. I believe that if we saw his photo, we would instantly name him The Second Saint of Inceldom, after St. BlackOps2Cel.
"Sigma replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." - John 13:7

He has to be blackpilled at this point

He must be many people on one account, no way could a normal fully grown man post every day for years :lul: :lul: :lul:
U sure bout tha fam?
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

Smegma would be nothing without us. We unironically made him who he is today. He should be paying us.

Not sure but how could somebody keep that up? Does he some some sort of hyperfocus or some shit? JFL.
The lenghts a lonely man would go for a single piece of pussy are unthinkable
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

I mean it's hard not to notice him when he's posted like 50 screenshots a day for almost two years straight.
I block them, they're really stupid and I seen one I seen them all.

I mean it's hard not to notice him when he's posted like 50 screenshots a day for almost two years straight.
Exactly, you mention him once or twice during seasonal holidays and yet we are the ones that are "obsessed"

BrazilianSigma is probably the biggest truecel to ever walk on this earth. I believe that if we saw his photo, we would instantly name him The Second Saint of Inceldom, after St. BlackOps2Cel.
"Sigma replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." - John 13:7
St. Sigma mogs blacksops2cel into oblivion in ters of trueceldom

He has to be blackpilled at this point
No doubt in my mind he is blackpilled. He must keep doing it to make IT look more pathetic than it is already is.