Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We asked Linkin Park singer Mike Shinoda what he think about the state of incels (his answer will SHOCK you)

22EC59DB 6CE4 4F51 ACF6 7EB978671A83

Thank in person

A
C
T
I
N
G

L
I
K
E

A

T
E
E
N
A
G
E
R

tbh not really a fan of mike's new song. in terms of his recent pop music direction, I think the song he helped Alex McMillan with was better

tbh not really a fan of mike's new song. in terms of his recent pop music direction, I think the song he helped Alex McMillan with was better

This has LP vibes and he sounds like Chester :feelsokman:

This has LP vibes and he sounds like Chester :feelsokman:
based

yeah, he has a bunch of linkin park covers, where he sounds even more like later Chester:

his own band (Razor Red Noise) is a bit different, but their Acoustic release was great

another band that has good LP vibes is Riverline. Influenced by Hybrid Theory-era LP, their rapper is a bit so-so but their vocalist is really on point IMO

Linkin Park is still around?

I remember downloading their songs from Napster in the late 90s.

Its already over

Last edited:
Linkin Park is still around?

I remember downloading their songs from Napster in the late 90s.
Chester roped, so the rest of the band are working on other projects

Their final release was quite bad, sadly, so I can see why Chester decided that enough was enough