Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel we exist just to get mogged and suffer

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I'm starting to think my whole existence as a subhuman is just to get mogged and suffer I tried to stoicmaxx but I just can't the ropes been calling my name for to long I've tried to look Past my subhumanity but I just can't I'm trapped in this body rotting away while 15 year Olds are life mogging me:feelsrope: It never began same ol results

I'm starting to think my whole existence as a subhuman is just to get mogged and suffer I tried to stoicmaxx but I just can't the ropes been calling my name for to long I've tried to look Past my subhumanity but I just can't I'm trapped in this body rotting away while 15 year Olds are life mogging me:feelsrope: It never began same ol results
i feel you:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not much mogging when you never go out.

There is no meaning of life. It’s all shit.

it's weird that the kids that were 4 years behind me in school are now adults and have already fornicated thousands of time.it's weird thinking about them.when i last saw them,they were barely children(some were 5),and now they lifemogg me to hell and back.some already have kids in fact.winners are made at birth most of the time.

it's weird that the kids that were 4 years behind me in school are now adults and have already fornicated thousands of time.it's weird thinking about them.when i last saw them,they were barely children(some were 5),and now they lifemogg me to hell and back.some already have kids in fact.winners are made at birth most of the time.
Self-made winners are such a rare ocurrence that you most likely never even see one, not even talking about interact. Most sucessfull people i know were either really good looking/tall or just both, they also had really good oportunities presented to themselves. Life is indeed won at birth, you could also lose life by making stupid choices, but most of the time if you have a functioning brain you'll get by

The game was rigged from the start:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back