Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We live in a gynocentric society

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
I still plucked up the courage and posted a photo of my face on a page on the social network (moreover, I picked up a good angle, location, and also used Photoshop to hide some of the flaws). And none of the queers who were on the list of friends (and among them were the so-called "old acquaintances"), did not put a single "I like" mark (after a month). Yesterday I see how one of the foids (she is 3-4/10 objectively) updates the photo on the page, and the photo is as terrible as possible, very blurry and the face is not even visible there. And what do I see? It got over a hundred "likes" in a day, and among those who liked it were those who were on my friends list and went to HS with me. Just fuck this society.

Last edited:
Even this forum is gynocentric af.

Same shit happened to me aswell, the social media pill is brutal tbh

As an Incel you will never in 1000 years have higher SMV then a foid, of course shes gonna get more likes on social media.

There is literally an Army of simps on their specifically to hyperinflate her ego to the moon