Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We make hoes seethe on Twitter

I wonder what will happen if tiktok gets a hold of this forum like they did with looksmax. Org

I wonder what will happen if tiktok gets a hold of this forum like they did with looksmax. Org
they are watching us like this is a zoo

TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!!

TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!! TOTAL NIGGER DEATH!!! TOTAL KIKE DEATH!!! RAPE ALL WOMEN!!!
Baseed

if they dont like the humor on here because its offensive then okay. but i dont think these twitter users are able to understand that none of the users on here are gonna act on the things they say theyll do or want to do. its all jokes anyway- the most threatening thing on here that users say theyll do that they actually do is take their lives.

Again, I have literally HEARD and READ sex-havers and Chad say way more dehumanizing and misogynistic stuff about women.

If you are gonna be offended by a group of people that have ZERO impact on your life (They just have to forget that this forum exists, its literally that simple), at the very least be consistent, and show your offense when Chad cums inside of you, then says you are barely a human being.

if they dont like the humor on here because its offensive then okay. but i dont think these twitter users are able to understand that none of the users on here are gonna act on the things they say theyll do or want to do. its all jokes anyway- the most threatening thing on here that users say theyll do that they actually do is take their lives.
People have posted screenshots here of the shit women say about manlets... These people have absolutely no right to pearl clutch over this.

They have said WAY worse things.

i saw a foid like this at the store the other day. probably 14 years old, dolled up in makeup, high crop shirt, short shorts like that where u could see her asscheeks.... i have never seen so many dudes do double takes. like usually guys are pretty sneaky about their looks but this was crazy. even dude in that store woulda been labeled a pedo by twitter if they saw lmao

View attachment 859698

i saw a foid like this at the store the other day. probably 14 years old, dolled up in makeup, high crop shirt, short shorts like that where u could see her asscheeks.... i have never seen so many dudes do double takes. like usually guys are pretty sneaky about their looks but this was crazy. even dude in that store woulda been labeled a pedo by twitter if they saw lmao
Jfll

Factual

High IQ

>tfw ignored by normies because not edgy enough
Tumblr 9328299808fb90e406c70a3234433f3f 50cb7a74 400

“I spent LITERALLY just TWO minutes there and look what I found!”
>minute 1: searches for “rape”, takes one screenshot
>minute 2: searches for “pilloried”, takes second screenshot
“SEE THEY’RE ALL VIOLENT MISOGGYKNEES!”
>tfw ignored by normies because not edgy enough
View attachment 859735
Also this lol

We are the reason Chad won't fuck her.
Ordinary incel: Femcels don't exist

I.N.C.E.L. agent: Femcels exist, and we created them

Ascended incel: Femcels don't exist, and we created them.

Again, I have literally HEARD and READ sex-havers and Chad say way more dehumanizing and misogynistic stuff about women.

If you are gonna be offended by a group of people that have ZERO impact on your life (They just have to forget that this forum exists, its literally that simple), at the very least be consistent, and show your offense when Chad cums inside of you, then says you are barely a human being.
People have posted screenshots here of the shit women say about manlets... These people have absolutely no right to pearl clutch over this.

They have said WAY worse things.
exactly

They can dish their misandry and constant lies + violence against men in the entire internet and irl too, but the moment we dont take it and >talk< about it in a forum (and irl too) we are evil to them

excuse us for not wanting to be systematically exploited by useless hags that we tried loving, BUT they hated us first!

We are responsible for zero percent of domestic violence, thats sexhaver bullshit (in other words people whom actually get respect, relationships and are perceived as people), not ours

These women and their cuckhounds hate us for what we look like but we hate them all even more for what you truly are and how in denial they are about it!