Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory we may know about how the dogpill applies to us, but not enough of us discuss the phonepill and how devastating it is for normies.

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

“some had sex daily, others 5 to 6 times or never”
Have you ever gone out and witnessed a normie couple interacting, and it boiling down to the man trying to make conversation, while the woman gives her phone a fluoride stare? that, my friends, is the phonepill, the normie equivalent to the dogpill. The majority of women would rather stare at their phone, probably gazing at chad on some social media app, than talk to the normie she's saddled with as a placeholder. The thing about the phonepill that makes it that much more potent, is that although a woman cannot fuck a dog without societal ridicule, a woman can stare at her phone 24/7, 365, and will probably be called stunning and brave for it. I encourage anybody with first hand accounts of witnessing the phonepill in action to share their stories, as I think it's something more of us should be aware of.

Women are iphone only (brutal)

so many blackpills i think my cardiac will get arrested

underrated pill for sure

We should ban all phones for the benefit of humanity

mogged by a fucking phone :feelshaha:

Foids should be banned from touching phones, animals and chads/tyrones. Internet should be only for the men.

Foids should be banned from touching phones, animals and chads/tyrones. Internet should be only for the men.
As long as I get access to a pretty white hole non whore I don’t care

Terror Rectangles

Damn but I’d act the same because I’m a doom scroller so

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyy

Normies don't care about our problems, so why would I care about their problems? Matter of fact, they actively aid and abet foids against us. They're bluepilled cucks, I wish nothing but death on them.

Normies don't care about our problems, so why would I care about their problems? Matter of fact, they actively aid and abet foids against us. They're bluepilled cucks, I wish nothing but death on them.
Not saying you should, im just pointing out how pointless attempting to even hold a foids hand is for any non chad male.

Its not only foids, its society in general. You try to talk to people and all they is stare at their fucking phone and not listen to you. When im talking to someone i lay my phone away and focus on the conversation, but apparently most people dont care

Its not only foids, its society in general. You try to talk to people and all they is stare at their fucking phone and not listen to you. When im talking to someone i lay my phone away and focus on the conversation, but apparently most people dont care
seriously, I feel like a fucking alien for not talking like a zoomer and not staring at my phone 24/7.

seriously, I feel like a fucking alien for not talking like a zoomer and not staring at my phone 24/7.
Sometimes i really think we are the only sane ones and soyciety are the ones who lost their mind

Sometimes i really think we are the only sane ones and soyciety are the ones who lost their mind
I honestly can’t tell where normalcy ends and insanity begins. I didn’t remember people being this zombie like a few years ago, I acted largely the same as I do now yet I had a resemblance of a social life. Now? The worlds’ gone to fuck and shit.

I honestly can’t tell where normalcy ends and insanity begins. I didn’t remember people being this zombie like a few years ago, I acted largely the same as I do now yet I had a resemblance of a social life. Now? The worlds’ gone to fuck and shit.
The world was always corrupt

The world was always corrupt
I’ve grown to hate society and everything it stands for. Our situation is so random, painful, yet ultimately random and pointless, I hate it.

I'm surprised they allow their gfs to do it, but I guess the simps have no backbone and the chads dgaf as long as they fuck

I'm surprised they allow their gfs to do it, but I guess the simps have no backbone and the chads dgaf as long as they fuck
nothing means anything and chad always wins in the end

this pill goes as far as even having these hoes using their phone while on the leg extensions , makes me wanna yank their phones out and tell to gtfo and let me use the machine, bitches arent even going to the gym to train and theyre hogging the space for no reason:feelsUgh:

this pill goes as far as even having these hoes using their phone while on the leg extensions , makes me wanna yank their phones out and tell to gtfo and let me use the machine, bitches arent even going to the gym to train and theyre hogging the space for no reason:feelsUgh:
no they’re hogging it for a reason, it’s to attract a chad at our expense.

Fuck normie should burn alive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back