Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WE NEED A CURE FOR AUTISM ASAP!!!

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Forget what these normies that say "wE DoNt NeED A CuRe FoR auTIsM" YES WE FUCKING DO!! It is a huge factor of causing inceldom and if it had a cure the incel rate would drop so much and being autistic is something foids fucking hate!!

We don't need a cure for autism, we need a cure for normies.

I prescribe bullets.

No autism cure for your face

Forget what these normies that say "wE DoNt NeED A CuRe FoR auTIsM" YES WE FUCKING DO!! It is a huge factor of causing inceldom and if it had a cure the incel rate would drop so much and being autistic is something foids fucking hate!!
rope?

prescribe one 9mm bullet. use applicant on side of skull

I made a post just like this a while ago. the r/autism subreddit full of people that aren't actually autists say they hate autism speaks because they are researching a cure for autism (something every high functioning autist wishes for)

In the future there will be more and more autistic children due to foids getting children after 30 and the pressure to find a cure for autism will get bigger

I agree. Autism is one of the worst conditions a man can be afflicted with, especially when it's coupled with sub 5 looks. It cockblocks you from all the things that make life pleasurable. I can't attract a partner, make friends or moneymaxx. Autismcels are lifecels.

I would give anything for a cure.

I agree. Autism is one of the worst conditions a man can be afflicted with, especially when it's coupled with sub 5 looks. It cockblocks you from all the things that make life pleasurable. I can't attract a partner, make friends or moneymaxx. Autismcels are lifecels.

I would give anything for a cure.
Yeah Autism speaks is only trying to help I dont understand why such evil people dont want it to be cured

Last edited:
Metal detoxing. I've seen parents who metal detoxed their kids and said it worked.