Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We need a plan

Kiko12

Kiko12

SuperManlet [5'7]
-
Incels , and especially oldcels need a recovery plan ...guys we need a plan that will help us ..in someway , when the moment will arrive ( if at all ) and youll have the option to ascend .. you will be a dead man walking already , youll hate the girl , youll hate life etc , we need people to know that this a very serious issue world wide , only if this condition of a " male sexual frustration and faliure " will be recognized ..maybe the FDA or the govermant will do something about it ..we need a plan guys . Period

Last edited:
Incels , and especially oldcels need a recvory plan ...guys we need a plan that will help us ..in someway , when the moment will arrive ( if at all ) and youll have the option to ascend .. you will be a dead man walking already , youll hate the girl , youll hate life etc , we need people to know that this a very serious issue world wide , only if this condition of a " male sexual frustration and faliure " will be recognized ..maybe the FDA or the govermant will do something about it ..we need a plan guys . Period
storm the southern poverty law center they can't stop all of us

I have a plan.which ends with my suicide. I've given up on ascending or doing anything else for that matter.

Nah i'm roping

What if every incel became a chadfish and started exposing these foids maybe we can actually get mainstream attention from doing this

My plan is to reach my arbitrary strength standards by 25-30 then kill myself. Nothing else in life is worth doing as an incel

What if every incel became a chadfish and started exposing these foids maybe we can actually get mainstream attention from doing this

They will tell you " well what do you expect from tinder .. its ahook up app , you only want to fuck good looking people there " :soy: ..or something like this shit ..ignoring the fact that if you try IRL you will get demolished ..also you dont have social circle to begin with ..so no warm approach

Last edited:
They will tell you " well what do you expect from tinder .. its ahook up app , you only want to fuck good looking people there " ..and something like this shit ..ignoring the fact that if you try IRL you will get demolished ..also you dont have social circle to begin with ..so no warm approach
who said that you need to chadfish real life, we have @Reddit_is_for_cucks
and if foids try to hide that will only expose them ever further

I have a plan, to end my life.
Ascension is a meme. If you are a truecel you cant ascend.

@BrendioEEE will create a tv show called: To Catch A Foid and will chadfish in real life

My plan is to reach my arbitrary strength standards by 25-30 then kill myself. Nothing else in life is worth doing as an incel

Ok ..that a plan also , id rather you to contribute to the couse but ..fair enough

Nah, im committing suicide on my 22nd spawn day. Its either that or.... another course of action.

Ok ..that a plan also , id rather you to contribute to the couse but ..fair enough
Damn it I missunderstood the thread. Reminds me of how useless I am :feelsrope:

What if we kidnapped a billionaire's daughter/son and forced him to pay for our limb lengthening and facial surgeries?

Why all of you committig suicide ..dont let them win , we just need a recognition from the FDA that male sexual frustration can lead to a life long problems .. they will understand .we just have to show them..that inceldom and solitery is turning people into autists - just show them the data ..we need smart incels that will represent us
What if we kidnapped a billionaire's daughter/son and forced him to pay for our limb lengthening and facial surgeries?

Ok writen down , anyone else ?

Last edited:
Incels , and especially oldcels need a recovery plan ...guys we need a plan that will help us ..in someway , when the moment will arrive ( if at all ) and youll have the option to ascend .. you will be a dead man walking already , youll hate the girl , youll hate life etc , we need people to know that this a very serious issue world wide , only if this condition of a " male sexual frustration and faliure " will be recognized ..maybe the FDA or the govermant will do something about it ..we need a plan guys . Period
Soyciety doesn't care about men's problems. Women are in a very good position rn and they're not letting it go , They're more than happy to see us rotting. They think we're a minority , But we're not , The problem is that not all of us are blackpilled. They will only take you seriously if they fear you.

Why all of you committig suicide ..dont let them win , we just need a recognition from the FDA that male sexual frustration can lead to a life long problems .. they will understand .we just have to show them..that inceldom and solitery is turning people into autists - just show them the data ..we need smart incels that will represent us
Cope its never going to happen. Cucks, soys and feminists wont let it happen.
People don't care about men's problems. Women are in a very good position rn and they're not letting it go , They're more than happy to see us rotting. They think we're a minority , But we're not , The problem is that not all of us are blackpilled. They will only take you seriously if they fear you.
Even before the radical feminist bullshit, men's problems still werent taken seriously. Remember, every male species lives on hard mode and every female species lives on easy mode.

The FBI has jurisdiction over all the states and therefore they are the ones enforcing all these laws so we should go ER on the J Edgar Hoover building
edit: Infact, lets go ER on all of them one at a time starting with the FBI, CIA, Department of Defense, Interpol, and the International Crime Court

Last edited:
The FBI has jurisdiction over all the states and therefore they are the ones enforcing all these laws so we should go ER on the J Edgar Hoover building
edit: Infact, lets go ER on all of them one at a time starting with the FBI, CIA, Department of Defense, Interpol, and the International Crime Court

You basiclly suggesting ..a civil war , that a possibility but a little to extreme , ok written down
Cope its never going to happen. Cucks, soys and feminists wont let it happen.

Even before the radical feminist bullshit, men's problems still werent taken seriously. Remember, every male species lives on hard mode and every female species lives on easy mode.
Yep being a male is being the active not the passive ..the problem arise when your active but the female gives no shit about your activeness ..cuz your ugly ..therefore its all genetics determined whatsoever

Last edited:
@BrendioEEE will create a tv show called: To Catch A Foid and will chadfish in real life
That's not a bad idea, could even have a Blackpilled Chad be the bait.

That's not a bad idea, could even have a Blackpilled Chad be the bait.

Im in favor , do the show ..and show them the truth.

In my opinion the first step is - we have to unite ..simply form a group of common interest , in nature its always good to hunt in packs .so that one ( which we already kinda have - this website ) ..now for the next step we need low inhib incels to lead it ...

Last edited:
Even if we had a plan no one would listen to our problems cause for society WE are the problem.

Even if we had a plan no one would listen to our problems cause for society WE are the problem.

Listen , our problem is very serious ..its basiclly us agianst nature .. we are fighting woman hypergamy which is a natural mechanism of the female ..that a big deal , one of the solutions to hypergamy is arrange marriage , there is also religion , male rights movements , if you succed to nutrolized the female hypergamous nature ..youll have her by the balls ( or the lack of them ) ...the question is ..how do we do it from a high inhib dark place like we are at .

There is no plan. Only plan is to LDAR

That
There is no plan. Only plan is to LDAR

Think about how many doctors , engineers , scientists , singers , artists ..could have been if it wasnt for thier inceldom ...think about it ..cuz there is many incels that are very high IQ ( maybe that the caouse also ) ..and they all just ..rot ...unforgivable.. but then to think ..why whould those guy even will want to contribute to a society like that ..that gives a shit about them ..make sense they LDAR

Last edited:
I will help usher in the age of sex robots and AI wives.

What is it that you don't understand with the expression "it's over" ?

:feelsmusic: "Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free"

Oldcels don't need help. If they want anything, it's revenge, not salvation.

All of us must be willing to die for a better future for all of us. I'm literally talking about the barrels of the enemy's guns pointed at us. Gynocentism is enforced with violence, intimidation, chains and bars. Remember, trannies get their surgeries covered bu insurance while you rot. Mr Shekelburg gets $40 billion while all we get is a rope. Our surgeries are a human right and until we get them, we are not fucking humans. I'd rather die a subhuman than live as a subhuman who serves the system that slowly kills him. Your life has no value, but your death can be quite expensive. If the government doesn't have a solution, our answer should be chaos and destruction.
Oldcels don't need help. If they want anything, it's revenge, not salvation.

Need pro-contact ephebophile therapy

When i think about it ... if you ascended and you are blackpilled , youll always know in your heart that this is just biology ..she attracted to you now all of a sudden..just cuz your - gym max , surgery max , what evermaxd , .....youll know in your very core ..that this woman..this woman is fake ..its not "true love" ...its all fake .....( damn you walt disney )

But still ..we need a recovery plan , atleast lets nerf down the power of the pussy ...its too much to handle for a young guy ... there must be away out