Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need more mods at this point.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, we need more mods at this point. Past actions matter on chances of becoming a mod and I had a bunch of bans and warnings so I won’t be able to become one otherwise I would sort this mess out but more users sure as hell need to be one, a user that is trustworthy because right now this section is getting trolled hard.

I’m not sure if any mods are even online right now. :/

The bans and warnings don't matter, since you weren't a mod AT THAT POINT.

Indeed it's a cluster fuck of a mess.

Bretty boy for a mod nomination?

Yes. All mods are asleep while this faggot continues to spam.

@Draestyn for mod. Need more anime pfp behind the scenes.

you need to be banned faaaaaag :feelshaha:

you need to be banned faaaaaag :feelshaha:
The dude took my message out of context actually and if I did say something gay and then edited the message, the admin would be able to find out since he can see edit history and private messages and yes, he can view your private messages.

Make me a mod an i'll purge this board :feelshmm:

The dude took my message out of context actually and if I did say something gay and then edited the message, the admin would be able to find out since he can see edit history and private messages and yes, he can view your private messages.
why would you send messages to a schizo troll fag?

why would you send messages to a schizo troll fag?
I wanted to get a thread made about me to trick people so they think ‘Oh, him too?’ and be like ’Oh right, thank fuck’ as I saw the dude was screenshotting people.

I wanted to get a thread made about me to trick people so they think ‘Oh, him too?’ and be like ’Oh right, thank fuck’ as I saw the dude was screenshotting people.
:feelsseriously:

And it's not like they don't have people to pick either. There are plenty of +2 year users that are active.

De57857c 64ec 4fca bd33 bb413a6dd031
:p

yeah half the mods either log in monthly or never. lol