Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We need our own battle cry (like sieg heil)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhAdAr1J7NI

After watching this video, I'm convinced we need some sort of a community slogan that can unite us in a simple way.

A slogan (or war cry) is a great way and symbolic for organizations to build camaraderie within it. I propose "All hail the Supreme Gentleman" as a slogan actually used by one of our soldiers, brother Saint Alek who crushed the normies, literally.

In addition, a community slogan can also instill terror in the hearts of normies.

Examples of war cries throughout history:

"Allahu Akbar!"
"Tennoheika Banzai!"
"Sieg Heil!"
"Go for Broke!"
"Oorah!"
"Ura!"

Last edited:
TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!

Sieg Heil is without a doubt one of the most based war cries in history, same with Barritus(used by Romans) as well as Me Ne Frego -"I don't care"- which was used by Italian Camice Nera or Blackshirts during Mussolini rise to power.

Sieg Heil is without a doubt one of the most based war cries in history, same with Barritus(used by Romans) as well as Me Ne Frego -"I don't care"- which was used by Italian Camice Nera or Blackshirts during Mussolini rise to power.
Barritus was used by ancient Germans, not romans. To clarify later on it was used by germanic auxiliaries that were fighting under roman command.

Last edited:
BANZAI BANZAI BANZAI

I had multiple versions of this, too bad, YouTube deleted these videos
The fuck? Its asian culture so its not even racist!

Its OvvVVvvAAAAaaa!!!!!:feelsree:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhAdAr1J7NI

After watching this video, I'm convinced we need some sort of a community slogan that can unite us in a simple way.

A slogan (or war cry) is a great way and symbolic for organizations to build camaraderie within it. I propose "All hail the Supreme Gentleman" as a slogan actually used by one of our soldiers, brother Saint Alek who crushed the normies, literally.

In addition, a community slogan can also instill terror in the hearts of normies.

Examples of war cries throughout history:

"Allahu Akbar!"
"Tennoheika Banzai!"
"Sieg Heil!"
"Go for Broke!"
"Oorah!"
"Ura!"

"TheHogRidercardisunlockedfromtheSpellValley(Arena 5).Heisaveryfastbuilding-targeting,meleetroopwithmoderatelyhighhitpointsand damage!!!!!"
Is this a good war cry?

We need to build an incel caliphate

We need our own battle cry

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

pepe-reeeeeee.gif

Heil Rape!
Although it was adopted by the atomwaffen division before.

""Based and black pilled""?